Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N2 Car Sales, Dublin 11

Options
  • 10-05-2024 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,156 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure I'm in exactly the right place for this, but has anyone had any dealings with the above crowd? N2 car sales.

Struggling to find independent reviews of them, girlfriend is interested in a car on their website.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Post edited by Dizzyblonde on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭GIMP

There is a motoring forum

• Registered Users Posts: 14,156 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

You don't say, truly amazing.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭GIMP

You are the person who doesn't know where to post your query correctly! Kinda shows up your mental ability!

I was trying to be helpful and you retort with this nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Actually, you'd probably have a better chance of a response from the Dublin City forum.

Your witty riposte has laid my poor mental acumen bare, what to do what to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Jesus! There's a pair of you in it.

/handbags

Ah sure when your not going to get an answer to the question you may as well laugh it off

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Hey OP, wonder if you got any feedback on N2 or if you went ahead with purchase?

Looking at buying a car there myself, so trying to find a bit more about them if possible.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Dublin County North.

No, I called them about the car to go take a look and never got a response. They said they would call me back but nothing and spotted something else while waiting around, so have no real feedback positive or negative tbh. Just that they didn't follow up when they said they would but that isn't a hanging offence really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Cheers for that, not that far up the road from me, do might just call up on spec

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

I would avoid anywhere that doesn't have a place to leave reviews tbh.

Advertisement