Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 8a €150 discount

• 16-05-2024 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I've been a Pixel phone fan for years. And great customer service. Pixel 8a €559 and if you do have a use for the Google Store credit (WiFi mesh particularly good) and worth waiting for sales. it makes the phone good value. Buy the new Pixel 8a and get €150 in Google Store credit with your purchase

I actually had need to buy two phones. So I also purchased the Pixel 8. I got an option of a free google watch €319 or ear buds pro €229. There was an EXTRA bonus €100 euro off for bundling the phone and watch (think this is a mistake). So I got the phone and watch for 700 and was then able to use my €150 store credit to get it for €550.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement