Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jabra 65t - £25 (Amazon Warehouse)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭daheff

just for clarity these are used, not new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭thebiglad

As they are in ear headphones unlikely to be used and, I posted that they are Amazon warehouse (hence the price).

With so many pairs available I am hoping they are actually new and they just found some stock lying around - find out tomorrow - its not unheard of with Amazon.

When they arrive the ear tips (selection of sizes) are attached to a rubber strip and have to be removed from that to be used - it will be very clear if they have been 'tested' - if that is the case then, back they go or, Amazon discount them further - it's not hard to come by ear tips for such headphones and I already have a set of 65t Jabra anyhow which were purchased new.

As with any Warehouse purchase, which I know to my disappointment on a few occasions - there's a bit of a gamble and weigh up whether saving is worth the potential hassle of a return.

At £25, to me its worth it.

If they have to go back, not the end of the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

It says used but very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

I get a "like new" set for £26, thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭Invincible

Same 26.14 stg and another Prime free trial 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

I have a pair of these for the last 5 years

Use them daily, they're are quality piece of kit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Been considering picking up these for a while, just got a 'like new' pair for €30. Thanks OP

Still some like new ones available if people are looking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭HopsAndJumps

Ah feck, I ordered these after seeing the thread and I didn't read the fine print. They will arrive tonight, the fine print say that the user will need to order replacement earbuds. I hope at least that its just the silicon and that I didn't just order a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Has anyone received them yet? The few reviews are all from people who received them and they wouldn't take a charge at all. Obviously not a big deal as can just be refunded but I'd love to hear from at least 1 person who got them here 1st at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭Invincible

I saw that on some offer, but not on the as new option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

Hi i ordered yesterday "like new" delivery due this saturday, will report result then

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Duit

I got mine today. Ordered ones that said very good with some minor imperfections. So far I cant find any imperfection or sign of usage. They come with new set of earbuds and perfectly packed. I will charge them now and report back if any issue is found but so far so good

Edit: Left earphone doesn't seem to turn on. I read that it's a common issue. There might be the reason why there is plenty of stock… If someone finds a solution please let me know

Edit 2: I continue reading plenty of problems about connectivity issues on this headphones. I asked for a return

Post edited by Duit on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭opus

I went for a set of these as well but it was doa, Amazon are refunding me & I've thrown them in the WEEE bin at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I have a set of these for about 5+ years and they are great for work. One complaint is that if you do not insert both in to both ears at around the same time only one will work. Not a huge deal but you cannot put in one and then the other. Both need to be insertered more or less at same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Has anyone actually received a working pair? Seems like the experiences here match the latest Amazon reviews unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

they came perfectly packed, but the right earbud is completely dead. Left one has flashing LED when I put it back in the case, but nothing for the right one….off to customer service…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,402 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Presume ye have tried charging them up?

Not looking good so far… 😮

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Just a suggestion, but people might try and clean the contacts on the buds and case with some isopropyl alcohol (or vodka if you’re stuck). I bought a different brand a couple of months ago that seemed to be stone dead, but 30 secs with a qtip sorted the issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Another DOA set here, supposed to be "like new".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭bilbot79

I ordered when I saw this thread and then cancelled once I read it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭HopsAndJumps

Mine are DOA as well. I'm returning them.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭shovel

Not a peep out of my set either

Very disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Nothing out of mine either, kind of expected once I saw the thread and then when I saw the amount of dusk on the box I was certain they wouldn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shanawill

Another dead set here, will be sending back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭jacool

Mine looked spotless, but are powerless. No LEDs on buds :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Bought a couple of other products that were DOA from warehouse despite the "like new" description. I'd be reluctant to buy another electronic product from warehouse, chances are it's faulty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

same as most, arrived today but no led on left bud despite charging case fully. tried all the work arounds but dead as a duck. sending back. shame though as decent earbuds if they worked.

thanks op all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭NewClareman

I use the Soundcore Space A40. Not as good as the Bose wired earphones the replaced, but at about a fifth of the cost they do a pretty good job. I rarely use them for calls but wor walking in windy conditions and travelling on planes they are pretty decent. Might be worth considering as an alternative to the Jabra65t, at not much greater cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

Arrived yesterday "like new" the box etc was impressive but after charging etc both dead as a door nail, ah well did try!

Thanks opp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Sorry everyone - seems like not even 1 of of us got a working set - maybe we can combine and make a couple of working sets!!

Shocking by Amazon and unfortunately seems typical of Warehouse lately - how many defective sets are they just recycling - surely it's better even for them to return them to the manufacturer and get their money back than keep posting them out and incurring return postage/restocking costs.

We need a group action on this one against Amazon so basically rather than the 'hassle' of returning them we simply all get refunded and bin them on their behalf.

Warehouse used to be so much better but, like another poster, I think I am going to avoid anything electrical from warehouse in the future.

Advertisement