Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Irish people party' criminal candidates

Options
  • 23-05-2024 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I've noticed this new 'party' that I'm seeing posters of everywhere which piqued my interest so I decided to look into them and their 'candidates' and it was alarming what I found.

The party is controlled and operated by businessman Anthony Cahill but there candidates don't seem to be vetted to any degree at all. It's a who's who of the unemployed and convicted criminals. For example their poster boy is Andrew Heasman a self confessed drug dealer from Blanchardstown who has been arrested more times than you have had hot dinners. Other very serious allegations about him online and his former partner and why he can't see his children I won't get into but to be a self confessed drug dealer doesn't crown him in glory. Their other poster boy is Ross Lahive, a man who has been arrested several times once for harassing the then Taoiseach Michael Martin and a man who is very found of storming into libraries and saying disgusting stuff to the staff like they are all 'groomers' or 'paedos' which must be incredibly distressing and hurtful to staff on duty but there is enough on these two men online you only have to google their names so what about the other candidates?

A motley crew and who's who of the unemployed and petty criminals. For example one of their 'candidates' in Dublin is Jeanette Birch who this month on facebook was asking how do you get security tags off stolen goods. Apparently it's OK to steal from next as they are a 'multi million euro clothing empire' Provided a business is large or a franchise so to their candidates it's perfectly fine to steal if the business is large. Such honest noble people.

If you look up another one of their 'candidates' Jina Ahearne or Jina Rinach online its quiet disturbing how often she has called for politicians or gardai to be killed. Calls for guns, calls for gardai to be hung and most disturbing of all calls to have immigrants 'blown up'. It's alarming how unhinged and violent these people seem some of them are very open with their hate and ignorance online and don't they realize running for public office you can't be asking for gardai to be hung or immigrants to be blown up? If they speak like this on public platforms the whole World can see and view can you imagine the stuff they say behind closed doors? It must be unhinged and terrifying and if they want civil servants dead why do they want to become civil servants themselves?

The party seems to have this anti immigrant sentiment but their leader and founder Anthony Cahill has been bringing hundreds of Indian migrants into Galway for years to work in his business Webtext so it's OK for him to import immigrants for profit just no one else is it?

How can his candidates be against the state if they live off state benefits? If they don't what do they work at and why aren't they canvassing? I'd be hear all day if I was to list all the disturbing threats/accusations of 'paedo'/calls to kill politicians/calls to kill gardai this party's candidates have online but frankly it's insulting these degenerates pretend they represent 'The Irish people' and want to pontificate to them. I'm all for change in politics but these lot aren't that as none of them seem to have any principals or morals at all literally zero and the last thing people here need is degenerates devoid of any principals at all in county councils who can't do anything but knuckle drag and scream and shout and spread hate and extreme ignorance. As bad as it is I'd take what we have than people like this any day of the week!

Comments

Advertisement