Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Ended up buying accounts every month from z2u.com.Its around 1.59€ for 4k

Netflix cancelled my Turkey after 6y and Nigeria after day 😂

Not paying Irish prices and to much hassle with vpn,card etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭G1032

Just had a look there at Z2A. I'm still on Turkey with vouchers and so far so good but what exactly is Z2A offering? When they say new account are you buying login credentials or something? Are you literally opening a new account every month? I see an 'account' for 6 months is just 5 dollars! Sounds too good to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Luker

thanks but it Ccv seems it has to be done on a tv, I don’t use it on a tv (strange I know)

A Netflix Household can be set using most TV devices. Devices that use your Netflix account on the same internet connection as this TV will automatically be part of your Netflix Household.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭bromley52

There is an option on a firestick which isn't a tv

great, thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭furiousox

Updated Turkey for another month again today with gift card, no issues.

e7.25 per month for premium membership

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Why doesn't he setup his own Turkish account? It's only €3.50 a month for the basic package.

Yes,new account every month with new email and pass.Most of them are set up for India and Turkey.Once I paid for 1month but account worked for 3 😁.If it doesnt work I just buy new or if its within 30days im just contacting seller to send new details.Never any problem with that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭G1032

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

i have seen similar advertised websites for cheap streaming accounts. they were all hacked accounts where someone else's account details were shared with us.

when the original user changed the pwd, it stopped working for us. when contacted they would give new credentials.

i am not saying this z2a website are following the same.

• Advertisement

For the last 3 months I received Indian account with 4 profiles on it with individual PIN.Mine worked exactly 30days ,paid fella again and got new one within 15min again with 5 profiles and pin.I dont know how much is Indian sub(4K) but let say they charge on z2u 2,5€ x5 profiles thats 12.5€ and last month he had over 1000 accounts sold that some profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Is anyone received on Netflix while using a Turkish VPN an unable to apply at this time error message using a newly purchased Turgame voucher? I haven't had this issue the two previous times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

just now bought turgame voucher and then applied turkey account using vpn. added no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭furiousox

I applied a giftcard to my Turkish a/c without using the VPN

CPL 593H

I added to my Turkish account without vpn no problem. I know this might sound obvious, but make sure you are entering the right code. I wasn’t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Yes I was copying/pasting the correct code, tried again at lunch just now and voucher applied ok must has been issues with the website this morning I was worried they nuked the voucher route

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

I had the same issue when I tried it first.

No matter how many times I turned on/off the VPN, opened/closed tabs/windows, just wouldn't work.

Tried the ol' turn the PC off and on again, and it worked first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭feargantae

Got a 250 TR code from turgame and applied it with no problems. Hopefully it'll keep working! It's my old account that's been Turkish for years.

The turgame website wanted photo ID/selfie which I wasn't going to do. Then about an hour later I got an email with the code! Might be of use to some of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭ablelocks

you don't need to be on vpn to add the code

previously, turgame support gave me this info about the netflix error message - "An error occurred during gift redemption. Please try again later"

This is netflix install error. Please reset your modem and install from a new IP, the code will be installed. Netflix gives this error when trying to upload (voucher codes) too many times from the same IP. Change the IP and the installation will take place easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭ooter

Just added a new Turkish gift card to my Netflix account but I was having trouble logging in to my account on my phone's browser (chrome) but when I went incognito I was able to log in and redeem the gift card no bother. Didn't need to use a VPN.

Might help others in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Tried that option. Account only worked for four days before the account details were changed and I couldn't access it any more. No response when contacting the seller, so unfortunately z2u doesn't seem like a great option.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Z2u is total waste of time in my experience. I bought one month Netflix log on last week and each day locked out after few hours and seller gives me new log in. That locks out after few hours and I get another log in. It seems to be hacked accounts and people get message about new log in and change password. Not worth hassle

Im using same fella for last few months.Never any hassle.Can PM you his shop details if u want.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

would you PM his details please I’d be interested in giving it a try thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭wassie

My Gamsgo account has been running smoothly for 4 weeks with no issue by the fam across 7 devices and multiple IPs (I use a Firestick & mobile whilst away on work). Paid 6 months upfront - works out at €13/month.

Checking in the Netflix account details, it appears to be a Turkish account topped up monthly by giftcards for TRY130 (approx €3.75), meaning a difference of around €9.25.

They seem to have a easy to use automated system to get codes if getting the 'Travelling' away from household message and if your account does get nuked you get replacement. So paying roughly 2/3 cost of a normal sub, but it comes with 24/7 support, but I have not yet had a need to test out how good the support is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

So my z2u seller stopped selling Netflix accounts and today I went back to my old account with Turkey vouchers fron Turkgame.

I have full version of Surfshark but no matter what I couldnt login with VPN on.

What I have done was:

VPN off and log in to Ireland

VPN on,price still showed €€€ but when I clicked add voucher I had price in Lira.

Added voucher with VPN on

250L added and Netflix works fine(well for now)

Hope that might help someone .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

I finally decided to give up the battle and go the Stremio route.
    I can get Netflix via Turkey at home but my family can't

Turkish vouchers run out in next week or so and after that its bye bye Netflix for good methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'm the same. All these massive hikes and foreign stumbling blocks pushed me to Stremio and I'm delighted, much better interface, everything in one place and pair with RD and there's no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,997 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It's a shame that price gouging has pushed people back into the black market

Advertisement