Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭guil

Mind sharing what this is? I only bought a turkey voucher last week and was able to redeem it without a VPN

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭in2dark

Not a shame, this is what greed deserves. 5 BILLION profits after tax per year they reported and they keep wanting more for their crap content

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Just Google stremio with real debris, you'll find plenty of how to guides

• Registered Users Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Been using real debrid for a long time it's great. About 30 a year and then with the points converted you get another 2 months for free out of it. Don't really need it as I have an IPTV sub that costs 50 a year which has everything anyway.

I only have sky and netflix/prime for the kids and stuff. They can't live without the recording and the easy interface helps but they are stuck in their ways.

Even with sky I cancelled movies and signed up to the movie deals on now tv for 3 quid a month and they won't even start up the app on the tv and have a look. Pure laziness.

Now if only I could find a way to get rid of the family I'd have an extra few quid in the pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭guil

I've been using real debrid for years but never copped it been called RD haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

GamsGo still working fine for me.. well, the parents actually a few months later.

I don't use it as I use an popular Emby service instead - more expensive but contains movies, streaming services (Apple TV, Netflix) and broadcast TV - plus in 4K where available.

Why bother with netflix? I find stremio RD far more usable than Netflix.

I've iptv too but I find stremio has more and gets newest stuff from tv quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sn@kebite

Could you dm me the name of the iptv service you use? Ive been looking for years for a good one, the public ones all close or lag when viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Turgame looking for a phone number. Irish number entered and OTP message . Any work around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭bromley52

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Stewball

My Kenyan sub got nuked yesterday. I had signed up a few days after the big Turkish purge back in February - it was straight forward using a Curve card.

Think I'll go down the Stremio/RD route now.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sn@kebite

[Cut]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭lau1247

Yeah sign up using email manually doesn't seem to work the last time I try. Must use Google login option. They will eventually ask you for the same OTP code at some point but going through Google login method works OK.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Google login also looking for OTP

• Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭banie01

India is still working for me. There has been an issue with the auto-pay not working. Easily resolved tho by just re-entering the same card details again. It hasn't asked for OTP or other verification as of yet. Its worked this way perfectly for me since the original Turkish purge.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭baz9375

my Nigerian account is still working. Into third month now. I stream most days for few hours with Nigerian VPN on. Rest of the time it’s used with Irish isp on TV and other Firesticks in the home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

I’ve never been asked for an otp by turgame. Topped up vouchers tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭wiz569

I was asked the other night but I just use my mobile number and it sent a code or confirmation text no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭dodzy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭lau1247

Did you actually try the OTP code after going through Google log in?

When I signed up few months ago, the manual sign up by email with OTP code didn't work no matter what I try (I get the code but it wouldn't recognise it or say something along the line of expire etc) but going through the Google log in method, it will still do the whole OTP thing but the code was recognised straight away.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭feargantae

Anyone using one of the FUPS Turkish cards to pay their sub?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Password sharing with a friend in Norway, we are getting nuked every day now.

I am looking to buy my own Netflix. Could you recommend any cheaper options?

Not interested in Stremio/RD.

Thank you

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 467 ✭✭TetraSonic55

I managed to get Netflix through Nigeria, Around €3.50 for the premium plan, I used Tunnel Bear as the VPN.

It did ask me for a Nigerian Number to verify but I pressed back and pressed start membership and it worked no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭dodzy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭wassie

Gamsgo. About 2 months in and no issues. If theres no subs available on their website, will just need to wait a few days until more accounts are created.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I just googled it. It says they share account, and that's what I am doing with my friend now.

Will it work and legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I got 2 months out of Nigeria, they took the charge for the 3rd month and cancelled it the following day, the tramps.

Never really watch it, any film I want to watch is never on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭wassie

Yes Legit. Seems to be based in London. Have been around for a few years. They have automated support system to deal with account issues, but I have not had to use it yet. Im only using it for Netflix - have the full private account its used for whole family across multiple devices (had to pay for 6 mnths in advance).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭furiousox

Renewed again today using Turkish gift cards.

Paid for two months which works out about 6.50 p/m for a 4k sub instead of the 21 quid you pay here.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

Its handy that they take pro rata month from excess credit on gift cards. But I'm saying bye after their greed made me realise RD. Only reason to sign up now is when the family goes on hols and the download feature is required.

Advertisement