Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Forwarding (Call Diversion)

Options
  • 28-05-2024 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Just wonder any mobile service provider in Ireland offers Call Forwarding service to its prepaid / PAYG users. Such as follows:

1. unconditional call forwarding : to forward all incoming phone calls to another Irish number

or

2. conditional call forwarding : to forward incoming phone calls to another Irish number when:

Busy (you are on a call)
    Unanswered (you are not able to pick up)
    Unreachable (you have lost connectivity or your phone is turned off)

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Vodafone allow you to call forward on prepaid

Three allow you to call forward on prepaid- This wasn't always the case so was surprised when I tested it earlier that it worked.

Eir- don't know. Unless they changed it in recent years I don't think it was possible on prepaid

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rhinosaurious

mistake .. sent twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 papan

Thanks for your rapid reply and testing.

Do Vodafone and Three allow subscribers on prepaid to both conditonal and unconditional call forward respectively or just the unconditonal one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I’ve just tested it on Vodafone and it allows for conditional forwarding. I haven’t the 3 phone on me to test but I did have to reset voicemail settings via short code last week and one of the prompts on screen was that no changes had been made to the conditional forwarding rules so I assume it is an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 papan

Thanks for your rapid reply.

Do you mind resending your first post?

• Advertisement
Advertisement