Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I only forgot my feckin dinner 🤬😮

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Currently enjoying pinxtos and red wine in a lovely Spanish square, watching the world go by😊

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Is he any better with the OH after his lessons ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

JUst finished watching A Gentleman In Moscow. Ewan Mcgregor was in it...good show....bawling now I am

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Coffee o clock here nyom

• Advertisement

Aaaaaaand home, please noggin let me sleep. No one say anything about screens to me 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Back in the trenches, deskside here. Fifty shades of meh…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

They are walking well together, no disputes. Saw some aggression yesterday involving her stopping him getting to me and food, but we deescalated that verbally with the known commands sit and down. So we still have to be careful and aware.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another very busy day working on finalising module results tables ahead of exam boards meetings next week.

Looking forward to the June bank holiday weekend when I will be able to relax a bit for a couple of days. Hopefully the weather will be nice. 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭3d4life

Farmers having trouble getting their Gen-Z cats to work. Help needed….

www.boards.ie/discussion/2058353703/farm-cats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I wonder are the cats well fed and healthy? 🤔 Are they feral, and so likely to have worms, viruses etc?

There just might be a reason the cats aren't very energetic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside……deep in thought about why did the farmer's scarecrow get promoted?

maybe it was because it was outstanding in its field!

gets coat

🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Something of a disappointing day. Wrong info led us on an empty errand, very unsatisfactory eating experience and generally over stimulated and addled. Took a new route home which made for a pleasant change, though. Looking forward to a quiet unwind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Tonight I'm going to a Michelin starred restaurant, this town is famous for them, so really can't not!!

Hope I'm not hungry afterwards 😂

I have a selection of brown bread, rice cakes and salad. Oh and coffee. Sooooo posh/bougie

Purchased a cordless Dyson vacuum cleaner last night, online sale at 50% off. Got it delivered just now.

Should I tell the OH that it’s an early birthday present for her?

That depends if you want to be single of not . That AND a little prezzie

I did that to Mrs G before, back up actual little present is advisable 😜

Thanks for the advice :):) We actually dont do presents for any events, even Christmas. So this just goes into the household.

Post edited by smurfjed on

Anybody want some chocolates ?

• Advertisement

I'd such a hankering for chocolate earlier. It's now annoying me that I cannot tell how big or small those ones are.

Look like the small chocolates you get alongside your coffee in some cafes.

Deskside in the office again, finally feeling human again. I was completely shattered yesterday after only three hours of sleep, so I'm glad I got a good bit more tonight.

Now, can someone fast forward to the weekend, please?

Well they weigh 2.4 kgs, so there is definitely enough of them. OH is seeking friends to take them to keep them out of my belly :)

Well not this way as much as I'd love to, trying to be good outside the pints.

All this talk of chocolate has made me tuck into my chocolate orange in the fridge 😷😷

Did someone say chocolate? 🤤

Just digging into a slice of chocolate cake here in the office, alongside a long-overdue coffee. The 3 PM slump is sslumping extra hard today, so I need a bit of a pick-me-up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Day in bed today. Extreme exhaustion and cramping. Can somebody tell my periods that 41 years of regularly showing up is more than enough and they may now, kindly, fuk off! Let me transition quietly into an old dear, for the love of God!

It breaks my brain to think that due to life expectancies fado fado women may have never actually had peace from them until death. Bad enough now like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

Advertisement