Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Ooh, what are you taking me to see? And, by the way, your internet might be flaky; I don't seem to have received your email inviting me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watched the match between Offaly and Tipp and Kilkenny is looking well in the sunshine ☀️

What are we going to see in the cinema @Pwindedd 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭gifted

Aw..that brings back the memories.....sometime though I used actually bring someone on the date.....😁😁

But mostly on my todd 😭😭😭

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Nothing better then cinema on your own, no questions, no one eating your snacks, no one interrupting! Love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside here, completely wrecked. Absolute cracker of a day, but after a bit of a shopping excursion to the city, the idea of a house on a remote island suddenly sounds extremely appealing!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

We went to see The Fall Guy. Wanted something easy to watch and entertaining. Got what we wanted. 7/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,226 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Im home about an hour. Suppin a beer on the patio listening to the cat crunching on a mouse after the poor thing tried limping away. Mad ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Lol. The poor little mouse for your entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,290 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@thomil here is a new one for you.

it actually has an Irish connection 🍀🍀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Went to see The Crow last night. Every bit as good as I remembered

Getting up this morning was every bit as bad as expected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

The original, or has the remake finally been released?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The original, hence my memories of it, just fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

With the nice weather I was thinking of going away down the country for the weekend- then I looked at my lovely garden, it’s nice and expensive furniture, the paving I only got done a few years ago, the good quality BBQ coals in the shed along with the exquisite midi- egg BBQ ,the weed free flowerbeds and the manicured lawn that I’ve spent the last few months making good and said - fck it, where’s the bottle opener? 🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

Is that still the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Well I'm not the kind to kiss and tell, but ...

😘

Well, you’ve got me here. I presume we’re somewhere in the Middle East and I’d originally thought that it was the new airport at Eilat, but the timing doesn’t add up. That airport was only opened this century while those those semi-circular terminal structures have fallen out of fashion since the 1970s. So yep, I’m putting my hands up here. No clue!

Oooh Smurf has finally managed it, he may celebrate because I doubt he'll be outfoxed again any time soon

Evening all ☺️ Enjoying the sunshine ☀️ Hope you are all having a lovely weekend 🍀

Just finished work - for two weeks! I have no idea what I'll do, so much free time is scary

wahooooo, finally after about 3 years of the strangest places, I have beaten you :):):) Admittedly it took an airport that only opened a few months ago and is still under construction to stump you.
    Red Sea Airport OERS in Saudi, operated strangely enough by Dublin Airport Authority. The concept is that you will land there and take a float plane to your resort hotel, ala the Maldives.

https://www.booking.com/Share-VaH2HO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,678 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in the car waiting for my Indian. I had planned on a kebab but there was no parking there . Worked out gran

Ooh what's your order? Living vicariously here 🤣

Chicken Madras , and onion baji . I forgot naans so it didn’t last long . Lovely all the same

Awaiting a pizza I've over topped with garlic and courgette, absolutely going to burn my face

Heading on a little roadtrip today, don’t know where I’ll end up but I know I’ll be having a 🍦😂

Reader, I did not burn my face, I did, in fact, burn the crust.

Doing the washing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭tom23

great movie… love the soundtrack and the graeme revel score. Rip Brandon Lee.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal couchside, watching TV.

Had a chilled bank holiday weekend. Did a bit of art and LEGO building. Very busy week ahead with exams board meetings and other work...touch of the Glenroes.

No Bank Holiday Monday off for me so none of that Glenroe crap for me either! I had the dinner at the tech desk while working away. A mish mash of meat and salad and even chips.

In the leaba now and back at it early.

Watching a programme about Facism in Italy . A lot of people still think El Duce was a great man .

A dreary morning. Oh how I'd love to stay in the leaba.

Listening to a podcast about darknet stuff.

Done at the tech desk for the day. Going for some pints with Mrs G. Steak later

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, another hour to go of work after a long day of online meetings. Then a long walk in the park ahead of dinner.

Really cannot believe June is upon us already!

Still deskside over here, one hour to go. Baked some cakes for the office tomorrow and honestly, anyone who bakes for a living has my everlasting respect!!!

Mrs G and myself went for late lunch. That's us fed until tomorrow, now browsing something to watch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching fallout.

In the living room, watching the sunset. There’s no way I’m going to be sitting out on the balcony in this wind… 🥶 🥶

Just finished the last of the red wine cakes for the office. Juggling them in tomorrow will be fun…

• Advertisement

Early night here, time for some random drivel to stream..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was in bed at ten last night, Heading there soon again tonight. True crime documentaries are my sleeping aid 🙈

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@thomil @Gremlinertia 🤣🤣🤣

Pints were good. The steaks were crap. Serious downgrade going on with meat products of late. Leaba and up at it all again tomorrow.

One of the most disappointing feelings when a steak is poor quality or poorly executed..

Did another company medical yesterday, lab reports now show that I don’t have HIV,HEP B/C, and no drugs in my system, way too complex a report for no huge reason.

Anyway work day for me, joyride to the middle of Asia and tomorrow off further east for some Chinese food.

Another lovely sunny morning in the capital😎

Work soon, sigh

Ready to rock and try to reach cruising altitude.

• Advertisement
Advertisement