Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

No Bank Holiday Monday off for me so none of that Glenroe crap for me either! I had the dinner at the tech desk while working away. A mish mash of meat and salad and even chips.

In the leaba now and back at it early.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a programme about Facism in Italy . A lot of people still think El Duce was a great man .

A dreary morning. Oh how I'd love to stay in the leaba.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to a podcast about darknet stuff.

Done at the tech desk for the day. Going for some pints with Mrs G. Steak later

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, another hour to go of work after a long day of online meetings. Then a long walk in the park ahead of dinner.

Really cannot believe June is upon us already!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Still deskside over here, one hour to go. Baked some cakes for the office tomorrow and honestly, anyone who bakes for a living has my everlasting respect!!!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mrs G and myself went for late lunch. That's us fed until tomorrow, now browsing something to watch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching fallout.

In the living room, watching the sunset. There’s no way I’m going to be sitting out on the balcony in this wind… 🥶 🥶

Just finished the last of the red wine cakes for the office. Juggling them in tomorrow will be fun…

• Advertisement

Early night here, time for some random drivel to stream..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was in bed at ten last night, Heading there soon again tonight. True crime documentaries are my sleeping aid 🙈

@thomil @Gremlinertia 🤣🤣🤣

Pints were good. The steaks were crap. Serious downgrade going on with meat products of late. Leaba and up at it all again tomorrow.

One of the most disappointing feelings when a steak is poor quality or poorly executed..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Did another company medical yesterday, lab reports now show that I don’t have HIV,HEP B/C, and no drugs in my system, way too complex a report for no huge reason.

Anyway work day for me, joyride to the middle of Asia and tomorrow off further east for some Chinese food.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Another lovely sunny morning in the capital😎

Work soon, sigh

Ready to rock and try to reach cruising altitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sniffling and Coughing like crazy here, I don’t know if it’s hay fever or what but I’m on antibiotics now and cough bottle. I can’t enjoy this lovely weather 🥲

Happy Hump of the week 😄

Had that a couple of days ago, seems to be going around.

Deskside at work, putting the "Pro" in procrastination… 😴

Day three. I read, I watch, I walk, I exercise and do loads with Mrs G but I'm bored. What a crap complaint

Watched The Push on YouTube last night, it was a Ch4 murder documentary , showed the actual trial .

Fire lit here this evening.

Oh I watched that, about the couple from Leeds? he was real controlling and everything. Was done very well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's the one . He was so controlling is right , and his father angered me tbh . It was very sad .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching telly with absolutely no zip in me for the last week . Up at night and waking in mid morning . Tends to be like this in warm weather . It’s more of a TA but I need proper glasses , normal and reading , if I ever get off my hole 😡😡

Terrible, and she was so educated with a great job as a solicitor. Very sad.

• Advertisement

Another early night looms I think. See the awake people around 02.00 as usual 🤣

Advertisement