Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€30 off a year for Electric Ireland customers with SuperValu rewards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I successfully applied €5 from Supervalu to electric Ireland rewards site.

But when I log in my electric Ireland account there is no €5 bonus. Does it take time to show up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,581 ✭✭✭corkie

@masterboy123 It will be listed on the back of your paper bill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

I applied €5 credit on the 1st of April, it hadn’t shown up either on my account but can’t log in now to check as the site seems to be down when I login.

just to update checked now €205 in credit so it’s applied.

Post edited by amber2 on

I am signed up to get only online e-bills. Hopefully it will be applied 😎

These are out again €5 voucher code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Spn744

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Anyone wants mine just PM me, left EI last month so no use for it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Ignore

@epopnomis ill take it thank you, if no one else needs but if someone else needs it no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭epopnomis

• Advertisement

I bought icecream worth €4, scanned Supervalu reward card but no electric Ireland coupon is on the reward app.

Are some items excluded?

I still have the receipt.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,581 ✭✭✭corkie

@masterboy123 It is not instantaneous, you need to be an active user the month before the coupon is offered.

To qualify for the Free €5 Electric Ireland August voucher you must: Be an active Electric Ireland customer on the 31st July 2023. Link your Electric Ireland Rewards and SuperValu Real Rewards accounts before the 27th July 2023. Make at least one transaction in SuperValu, scanning your Real Rewards card between 1st June to 31st July 2023. Having completed the above steps, you will receive a Free €5 Electric Ireland voucher on your Real Rewards account (app & web) between the 1st and 2nd August 2023.

Thank you.

So do I get another item next week and might be eligible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Augusts to Octobers voucher is up on the SuperValu rewards App at the moment. Just redeemed it.

Thank you.

Just redeemed it.

I see the last I redeemed was on 12/04/2023. Did I miss one in between?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Does this still work?

I am thinking of signing up dual fuel for gas and electric and from what I am reading I could get €60 between both accounts.

Also I don't really shop in Super Valu but from quick scan of terms it seems like you only have to make 1 transaction in the 2 month period and you are entitled to the voucher.

If someone who is actually using can advise would be very useful, thanks.

@bugsyb4 should still work as link is still there you just link supervalu card to rewards account. Got an email during the week to say last voucher is due to expire and new vouchers are due out shortly. Afaik it’s €10 for dual fuel ever two months. You can just buy a sliced pan or milk every few weeks to be able to redeem.

https://supervalu.ie/rewards/electric-ireland?utm_source=Circulator&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RR-Coalition-Sept-22.09.23

Post edited by amber2 on

€5 Vouchers are out again but not showing on the homescreen on the app you have to click all vouchers of the my voucher section it’s the last one on mine anyway.

New voucher is up on the SuperValu App for the €5 off your bill .

New voucher on the app today for €5 off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Can I give my voucher to anyone? I've one expiring on the 5th and I'm not with electric Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Sure I'll take it and try!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭farhankn

Anyone not using Electric, Can i have the supervalue Electric Ireland voucher please?

Anyone with EI looking for one of these codes? Gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭deadimmortal

You can apply a max of two vouchers per term per utility as long as you have two active supervalu rewards accounts. So you can apply two €5 vouchers to electricity as well as two €5 for gas.

New Voucher is up on the SuperValu App.

Little tip on this for duel fuel customers you can use vouchers twice but apply against different account number each time so can get €10 credit on both gas and electricity instead of the €5.

Not sure did this always work every or is this the 1st time there is a bug in the system. Maybe I just got lucky but will try again in 2 months!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Yeah, you can redeem a maximum of 2 vouchers per account per billing cycle! I have two Supervalu realrewards accounts and do it off my electricity every 2 months to get €10 off instead of €5

• Advertisement

I only have the 1 Real Rewards account though.

So are you saying you get 4 voucher codes, 2 on each SV account? I only ever get 2 codes!

Advertisement