Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread XII (The Byrne Supremacy)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭KH25

Our attack is so poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Well that was disappointing. C'mon Munster!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,470 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I think one of the biggest issues is the one that a lot of people have been saying for a long time. We don't have a ten that can win us games in knock out rugby.

For a supposed "game managing" ten we've been sorely lacking in that today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Now that's game over. Ultimately Leinster have no penetration and the rush defence has also been exposed, again without much difficulty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 lonester99

embarrasing having this 15 players and being complete bottlers when it matters

• Registered Users Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

No I don't.

I also don't come onto this thread and the Ireland thread once in a blue moon when they lose to gloat.

So that's something in my favour anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Referee has been shambolic. But I think it's affected Bulls a little more to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Madeoface

You were right. Some players look like they were playing with custard in their shorts. Fair play the bulls...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭fitz

The late start isn't really an excuse any more. Imo, Neinaber is the wrong man for the job. We seem to have thrown out the ball in hand strength to move towards playing more like the Boks, and it's the wrong fit, imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭A-Train

Shambles. Another season of failure. This Leinster team have a massive mental failing and seeing out a tough game. Don’t have in them, failing to get over the line time after time in a tight game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Bulls more than full value for the win

Leinster are going backwards

Baird has the worst hands in the leinster team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Shehal

Omg just get on the plane, an absolute embarrassment of a performance.

I normally havent been critical of the coaches but for the first time I am this season, this is a game they have got badly badly wrong from the beginning.

Only one team wanted to win it and it wasnt Leinster.

Ref very weak. The breakdown has been woeful. Bulls denied several clear pens. Leinster being taken off the ball (and head hits). Needed a better official.

Needs to be serious changes!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Shocking stuff from Leinster

Some positives were that Osborne looked very good in his cameo.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭tbm

Balls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Mr Disco

nienaber and Cullen are a disaster. Need to be sacked asap. This was essentially a ireand team 1 to 13. Shocking stuff. Ross Byrne hopeless as per usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

LEO must go, hopefully he takes McBryde with him and Jacques isn't top far behind bluffer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭This is it

Same ****, different year. Basic errors and a blunt attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭KH25

That was just rubbish. I really don’t know what Nienaber has added to the team. Our attack is also a big downgrade on last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,932 ✭✭✭TRC10

Most mentally weak group of players I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Time for Cullen to go. Leinster are getting worse and he isn't the man to win big games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Where in the world has our attack gone?

Three years in a row with no silverware. With that team, it's not good enough. No idea what needs changing, but something has to.

Really worries me that Goodman is going to the test team......

this leinster team have got everything they deserve this season and thats **** all, seriously need to rethink whats happening behind the scenes. Leo has been getting a damn easy ride consodering hes abolutely butchered team selections when its mattered for about 4 years

• Advertisement
Advertisement