Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BYD Atto3

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭horse7

Thanks, using VLC now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Fian

I bought my atto 3 last August. what is the story with the service which was included in the purchase price? Do you contact the dealership and arrange for it? when - is it after 12 months? Grateful for info please.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Stumper931

Yes you will start to get a service warning on the car as you get close to the service due date. MSL advise booking a bit in advance we had got ours serviced last Friday but booked it in maybe 6 weeks before that. Car came back with 2 new tyres new wipers and gleaming. Very impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Just bought a 231 Atto 3 and have so say I am very happy with is so far.

the only small gripe I have is the radio, it can't seem to get one of my favourite stations. Otherwise its great.

The radio is not the best or most intuitive. I don’t use it much but I noticed when you travel long distances it’s not great at keeping stations tuned in. My other gripe would be the lack of automatic wipers. First world problems I suppose 😂.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Ten days I have the car and some ignorant fu%ker has just scratched the back spoiler. Only seen it when home, I swear to god if I ……

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭horse7

How many kilometres on the clock, was it front tyres?

About 18k on the clock. Yes front tyres. They weren’t at the legal limit but there wasn’t a year left in them either.

Advertisement