Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Omg the thought of any kind of alcohol at the moment turns my stomach. Unfortunately that wasn't the case last night lol

I was a television version of a person with a broken heart...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Sun out at last ☀️☀️. Trimmed the hedge out front as it was driving me nuts, with a hand clippers. There's a lot to be said for a nicely trimmed hedge. 🤣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahhhh filth. Consider new thread consummated 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A sunny day in Dublin.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bit overcast in the west, thinking localised very heavy showers, but sure we were always water proof!

• Advertisement

It was officially Summer in Wicklow for 2 hours ... Bray Head

• Registered Users Posts: 13,903 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Euro 24 and hoping Serbia romp home. Sick of the smug attitude from Shearer , Wright et al .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside here. Had a lovely afternoon in town, which was very much needed after yesterday turned out to be a washout for me. Still need to clear up the kitchen but will have a bowl of fresh strawberries with whipped cream right after…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This was my sleeping quarters for about 6 hours today, now in a shite British pub watching the game, literally zero atmosphere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,581 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Bed early for me, gonna shake this damn head cold tonight hopefully!

• Advertisement

What a Father's Day! From the joys of this with my daughter…

To the reality of BS Ireland. One wrong digit on my parking ticket at the Red Cow luas.

What a shower of….

Argh, infuriating G

Monday ...

Checks how career is progressing ...

Checks how long to retirement ...

Checks pension plan. ...

Wondering what I’ll do today . Bed or opticians . I honestly think I’m too tired for driving plus too distracted for driving so I guess bed it is .

Had nothing to do so started Gavin and Stacy from the very start

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Pardon my ignorance but hoe does that work? Do you have to type in your cat reg into the payment machine?

To thine own self be true

You type in your reg when you pay and it registers on the system. I typed is instead of ls. So despite me paying and having proof they clamped it because it wasn't on their system.So you cough up 80 quid due to a typo.

And they are notoriously inflexible, would love to see how Joe Lycett would cope with them

They tried clamping in a local village . A Con-saw solved that . Fire it into a river . I haven’t seen one since

Post edited by cj maxx on

Back to work tomorrow, actually mostly enjoyed my time off for once, after a few days to calm meself of course

• Advertisement

Just on these parking fines , I used to get email notices saying pay XYZ as you were in a certain toll booth . Pure BS as I wasn’t near Dublin , plus I have a northern reg . How these spammers do it is beyond me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, horizontal, on my ipad, headphones on - and being just wowed by this collaboration between Danish electro duo Royksopp and the wonderful Alison Goldfrapp. 😎🎧🎶

Both fabulous artists - presume you've heard their collab work with Robyn or Susanne Sundfor?

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I don't know what plant has started flowering in my locale, but hayfever has been really kicking my butt over the last couple of days.

I've taken anti-histamines for the snot flow, ibuprofen for the headache and achy muscles, and a bacon and egg sandwich (with a bucket of tea, ofc) for the self-pity.

I'm getting in to bed now; I may be some time.

Load of Foxgloves around this year. We've got some in the garden I'd never seen before and we didn't plant them and see my pics up above on Bray head.

I'm honestly sick to death of this weather. Got a cold sore and that's a sign my body is wrecked. Have a 2+ week head cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

Blue Moon rose on my balcony, smalls like Turkish Delight out there!

• Advertisement

Beautiful flower but I'd be holding my nose 🤣

Advertisement