Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pantera 2025 Tour

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭xpletiv

And this worked for me. Success, 5 gotten standing. Didnt see gold circle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,848 ✭✭✭hynesie08

87 for a standing ticket in 2025, that'll do nicely.

Now, how long can I grow my beard before my boss intervenes…....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,164 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The did=artpre thing worked for me too!

When I got in only seating was available but when I put the standing tickets down to just 1 ticket it found one.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Scrap that. Had to go in through the email

Master of the Universe

This works perfectly for anyone looking / stuck with the spinning wheel. Thanks Del!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Am I right in reading that there WILL be a pit but it looks like the old days of get there early?

The 'fancy tickets' say "Priority entry into the General Admission pit" but theyre mad money. They wont fill the pit with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

There's no pit in the 3 arena

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

3 standing tickets in the bag by 10.02. Delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,752 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

sorted, happy days, thank you folks for sharing the log in details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭COH

Can't wait for this now. We are getting spoilt for great metal gigs in Ireland at the moment... great days lads great days

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Yeah this is going to be a special one I'd say. They haven't actually played here since 1993.

Down played here a couple of times, I think it was in 2006 and 2009. They were both fantastic shows. Actually I remember one of the shows was supported by Static X. There's a blast from the past. Met Wayne Static outside afterwards (he's dead ten years this year if you can believe it) actually while waiting around for Phil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

Just tried the link above at 13.40 and got 2 standing. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭WATPOAE

Anyone buy regular seated tickets today via the Pantera presale? I'm trying to work out the full cost of a seated ticket with all fees included. I'm guessing it will be between 90-100 euro each.

depends what pack you go with, some were a couple of hundred, think i seen a seated ticket for 300/400 earlier, standing was close to 100, so general seated are probably around 150 or less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Just posting to say thanks for the link and code. Got sorted nice and easy.

The most expensive seating I believe is a meet and greet package with the band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Damn missed out on standing tickets nothing but VIP

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Standing worked out at 87.50. expensive but par for the course sadly now though. Wonder what the support will be

Master of the Universe

It's mad to think its a bit of a good deal compared to some other acts.

I spent 140 on a Rammstein ticket for Prague and yes, it was a spectacular show, one of the best I've seen in a while but tbh I don't know if any show is really worth more than 100 quid.

Be great if they get a bit of a more known band to support. Anyone know if they've been touring with someone else or just getting local bands in?

• Advertisement

Lamb Of God have been supporting them in the States along with a couple of other lesser known bands. Considering they only play 12 or 13 songs a night I think we are guaranteed at least 1 heavy hitter as support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

They played 15 songs for a full hour and a half when I saw them last year. Think the tour with Lamb of God was more of a co-headline.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭CantonasCat2

Lamb of God is a deadly call! Don’t think they’ve played here in a while, especially after the Covid disruption? Would love it!! A show for the ages. But agree with above; they are a bit of a co-headliner though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Vooice

Missed out on stand tickets in artist presale and the Three+ codes are fecking sold out

Appreciate if anyone has spare Three code or any other tip offs please and thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'm told there's currently standing in the MCD presale if you have any way of getting into that.

Master of the Universe

Ah I wouldn't be worried about it, there'll be plenty of standing tickets on sale when they go on general sale.

The presale didn't sell out for ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Vooice

I got sorted through the MCD presale - my day has been made! Thanks all

whats the story with the mcd presale, whats required to get tickets via it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Bassfish

I signed up to MCD just today but it says that they email out the presale link in advance so I missed it. Any know is there a generic code or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭ts_editor

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/pantera-dublin-21-02-2025/event/180060C599C726F2?did=prompre

Advertisement