Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City - Tickets

• 27-04-2023 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

A bit of a random one, but are there any Man City Season ticket holders on here?

Looking to get x2 tickets to a home game.

I signed up as a Cityzen member btw.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭finbarrk

You are in the wrong place here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭endainoz

After last night the glory hunters are in 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I thought a running joke was city couldn't sell out the "emptyhad" so are tickets that hard to get? Also as Finbarrk pointed out wrong forum best off heading to the soccer one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Earlier in the season I was planning a trip to Manchester and for two games I looked up it seemed very straightforward to buy tickets directly through their website. The games were not sellouts (can't remember v who but wasn't a huge game). Plans fell through so didn't buy in the end but seemed simple compared to getting tickets for Liverpool or United for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

As has been said, quite easy to buy off their website.

Tip-

Get to the stadium early.

We went to the main entrance about 1.5hrs before ko , and waited , the team bus arrives and the players walk to the front door and they usually give the supporters 'high5s' as they walk along. My 2 were delighted high 5ing Aguero, Sane, Kompany etc.

We also got onto the sideline while the teams were warming up, as there was a 'competition' where the dj that plays outside the entrance picks 2 families and run a quiz.

(this may or maynot still happen 😃 )

Its very family orientated there in fairness.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davecomedy

I've gone to 5 games this season. Highly recommend just as an update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭glog

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

Any hints or tips to getting Man City football tickets for the coming season.

I have got the match day membership. I am trying to organise hotel and travel in advance but don't want to be left without tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Why is this thread on here Mods? Music Gigs and Events.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭whitelaurel

https://www.sportsbreaks.com/Football/Premier-League/Manchester-City these will be up in a day or two and will be dirt cheap as it isn’t a well supported club. My guess normal game with hotel 150, huge game with hotel 200. And that’s hospitality tickets by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Music Gigs and Events? Also seems to cover comedy and sports…..

• Advertisement
Advertisement