Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farm payments 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

you got my hopes up- I forgot I was only due around €58.

Waiting on €2k from acres.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

That's it, all the politicians mouthing about paying the farmer to protect the environment, for them treat us like beggars at the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭grange mac

Have acres payment of 1k in amounts due on agfood.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭massey 265

Just checked amounts due for acres on ag food and its showing a hell of a lot more than i thought was due because i received 85% of it in dec 2023.This looks more like 30 %.Anyone else experience this?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭irishguy19772

Nothing showing for me. CP area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Sami23

Nothing showing for me either - ACRES general

Showing up for me in acres coop. Either overpaid or underpaid. As showing around 4000. Was expecting 6 in total. So now wondering if they are going to deduct a 1000 from me. Shambles of a system. No hope that i am due 9000 for 2023.

€7000 showing up for me in amounts due for acres cp.

Presuming I’m only going to get the €2k as already received €5k in the late “advanced” payment.

But it doesn’t say anywhere it’s €2k going my way so I’m not sure.

You may as well extend your holiday now, it's compensation for the torture they've put you through

Joke of a scheme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭joe35

How is someone ment to budget for the year. I entered tranch 2 for acres and judging by posts on here it's impossible to know what payment I may receive, when I might receive it, or even if I get any payment at all.

You would expect government money to be paid promptly and to be confident in budgeting what the payment would be

Acres ballancing payment paid into account.incorrect amount paid in first then corrected to correct amount by means of overpayment deduction.All 2023 acres payment paid now at expected amount.This is acres general scheme im in.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭kerrysoul

Acres initial and balancing payments have not been paid on time for a large number of participants in tranche 1 of the scheme, so I wouldn't have much confidence for timely payments for tranche 2 farmers. McConologue continually making announcements about payment dates which turn out to be false for many. At the end of May just gone, he announced that all balancing payments would be completed by end of June. To date 20,000 approx still waiting for payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭anthony500_1

In relation to my acres payment, I got the 5k and I'm in a CP zone, This is what it now says on my agfood when you go into amounts owed, ,"If you want to offset the total of your Amounts due against the payment amount, select the Amounts Due field."

Then where you select the amounts due field it says 0.00............

Why do they complicate things. Do I click on amounts owed and hope for the best or what have others done here???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭fits

god knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,319 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Final Acres payment in account. I was reluctant to join the scheme and did so in the final few days of the Tranche 1. Wanted it to fit in with organic and not be based on score cards. Lot of work, getting ready and planting hedgerow and tress. Good lot of money spent too. It was a difficult winter for planting. But I always wanted to do this type of planting on the farm. So, despite the difficulties with the scheme, I'm ok with it. Really difficult for some considering the outlay and the long wait for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭fits

I go some payment of 17 euro. I presume that is the balancing payment.

I’m in rare beeeds action and no idea how to report on progress there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Packrat

I got €59 for something or other. It better not be the Acres balancing payment or there'll be a stiff conversation with the planner...

Acres co-op, commonage and rare breeds so no idea how much I should have got.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

To the right of the amount shown, there is an option to view or print , this will show details of what the payment is for.

Definitely paid less than i had expected. Wouldn't be surprised if they had messed up. In rare breeds and no request for passports yet. Be interested to see what documentation they send out.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Packrat

DDoubt it, I'm not in the young farmer scheme, and I'm not a CRISS beneficiary either, rather, I lose on CRISS.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

looking like the remainder of the acres money will appear tonight,

they have processed it by removing the €5k so getting the €2k.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,319 ✭✭✭✭Water John

no. The four will be time enough. 😂

I partially hoped for the €7k so i could get jobs done instead of rushing at end of year,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

I’m a little lost on the Acres CP payments. Is it just 2023 that has been paid so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭kerrysoul

Only 2023 payments made to date. 20,000 applicants approx from 2023 still waiting on balancing payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭anthony500_1

So did you pay back the 5k first to receive the remaining money. I'm so confused with the whole thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭TheClubMan

Anyone waiting on the rest of their liming scheme payment? I've only got half of mine for some reason which was paid out last December. I applied for 40T

Advertisement