Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Wherers - all are welcome, old and new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Yeah, agreed. Taking it easy while the sun is out. It's an absolute pleasure just to sit in the sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

London yesterday.

Now heading home to start days off. Gonna see if i can find a beach house that will allow BLUE.

Pub grub, super large portions but rather tasteless

I need a 3 day weekend.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Completely clouded over here all day, not a sign of the sun or blue sky…but at least Cork won the match.😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Heavy mist here. Retreated inside.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lazy Saturday here at chez JK.

Got much-needed catch up sleep after a very long day yesterday up North.

Photo of the stunning Summer solstice late evening sky taken from the train from Belfast back to Dublin.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

A neopolitan ice cream was reading the weather this evening 😋

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Went to bed too early in the evening, as I was not feeling well.

Bright and bushy now, so air frying some Tesco frozen mini duck spring rolls! Hey, it's the weekend. 😎

Just crashed out here wrecked. My sleep patterns are all over the place. The traffic is mental. Think people are going to mass or something. The church nearby is like a carpark for an hour and then everyone disappears …to obviously spread the good news. 🙄

• Advertisement

Took BLUE to local pet store to pick out a new treat, he discreetly pooped on the floor 3 times. . . What a classy move 😂😂😂

It's roasting 🌞. Just home from a little retail therapy and now I realise there's a bulb gone in the car..ffs..I could have got it done earlier if I'd spotted it. Sitting outside in the shade.☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Pearl Jam last night !!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

Am I right Grem?? (Why is it so hard to tag someone😠)

I was a real Debbie Downer last week for unknown reasons but that gig will keep me happy for weeks😁

Out for some pints in the summer sunshine. Put a pause on the Guinness/alcohol boycott. **** what a beautiful summer's day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was epic, wife has gone to a lot of gigs and she's put it right near top of her experiences

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Absolute cracker of a Summer's day here in the Phoenix Park! 😎☀️☀️☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A lovely day supporting my adopted county Laois in Creole Park. A poor crowd. Anyway home and getting watered.😁

Earlier about 7pm and then going home at about 1015pm

It's so bright.

yippee 5 days off, where is the beer and sun tan lotion ;)

Edit .... embarrassing post 🙄

• Advertisement

There is an absolutely stunning strawberry moon tonight. My phone can not do it justice. Wishing you all peace and quiet in your life. ❤️

Home, just chilling in the back garden. It's warm and quiet. Just beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

well, a whole ranch fell down, put remains in water for what it’s worth corn a day or two. Room like Turkish delight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside here, absolutely running on fumes! Took advantage of the great weather yesterday to do some drone flying down in the regional park and paying for that today. Managed to get a sunburn for the ages despite sunscreen and had a horrible night as a consequence.

The pictures were worth it though!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Very quiet in here tonight, what's the story? I've nothing to contribute…Monday done but Tuesday is my downfall, worse day of the week imo…no sunshine here all day but very humid, trying not to wish the week away and take every day as a bonus but it's not easy…roll on Friday. ☺️😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭thomil

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe everyone’s still burned out from the weekend…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@Gremlinertia , if your ears are burning, it's from me thinking why didn't I heed your warning about the Milka Noisette chocolate 🤣 Delicious 🤤 🤤

Enjoy the heat for the next few days folks before the weather changes again 😞 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Never, sure you're my partner in crime Mam.😉😁 I mean Louise. 😉

• Advertisement

Really enjoying the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders on Netflix. Incredible story about how hard they work.

Advertisement