Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Refurbed.ie

• 14-11-2020 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here’any experience with this company? Prices seem low, mixed reviews on trust pilot, thanks, looking to go back to android

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lucent1847

I bought a monitor from refurbed in May. When it arrived it didnt work and had been badly packaged. When I phoned them up and complained they said they had no Technical Support, and I had to send the monitor back. When I sent it back in the packaging I had complained about, they then said it was damaged on arrival and would only part refund me and so I lost 300 euros. This must be a scam. Even if its not a scam, its beyond belief they send defective products without testing them, or perhaps they already knew. Customer services with them was a nightmare - when you phone in, it is just an answering service - the actual customer services then phone you back - if your are lucky - but in my case they didnt want to and only emailed me. refurbed is a absolute nightmare, bunch of Austrian criminals, I will stick with Amazon from now. Last week I bought cups on amazon and they arrived broken, so I phoned up and they issued an immediate refund while on the phone - with no requirement to send the broken cups back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭corks finest

Thats bloody awful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭con747

I'm not sure if you can rely on that poster as every single post they posted is a copy and paste of the same thing in numerous threads.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭corks finest

I don't know tbh,just replying honestly with my twopence worth,

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Have bought from them twice. A Gen 12 Intel based laptop and iPad Air 4.

Both exceeded expectations in terms of condition when arrived.

• Advertisement
Advertisement