Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Applicants - Merit List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lifter123

my friend really late 290s I think she on the July reserve list

so am really not sure where they are in terms of merit list , am 670s waiting on medical date just

I think from that freedom of information I think around 300 dropped out from 1-600s merit list so I say everyone merit number is even lower now

• Registered Users Posts: 12 P5N12024

Vetting finally cleared after a year! 🥳🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jackzbee

congrats! Why did it take so long? Mine went in April, was hoping it would be through soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 paxio49

Just received an email inviting me to complete the Online Learning. Does this mean that I have passed vetting?

I received the email also, I really thought online learning was after medical ? They must be speeding things up a little

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Loki13

Unfortunately not. You will get notification if you pass vetting. They are run along side each other.

I would really love to know where in the merit list there are , and what merits numbers will be in September class and maybe oct/nov one , I have holidays booked in October and just wish they would give us a rough idea

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Boneyard2002

just received an email about an invite to do the remainder of the Managed stages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 WarzoneGuy1997

same here! Feels good to finally get an email!

was this for medical ? Or online learning

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Boneyard2002

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thehills4

I've received the online learning I would say the only thing stopping all of us now will be the vetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 new22

hi, been following this since the beginning, it’s been a long wait lol
    800’s and have finally got email for the remaining stages, almost in two minds about it now. how long I wonder till we get actual dates??

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭crazyfire999

Who was the guy that kept the merit list with all of us on here…. Where is that merit list now? I wonder what the status of everyone is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maym047

My merit number was early 500s iv medical date for middle of July and online learning to complete for near end of July hoping vetting doesn’t take long.. heard someone waited 1 year, another said can take 4 months.. anyone know what can slow it down .. getting excited now

my merit 670 something , I’ve e learning to be done by July also , pca passed , waiting on medical date which I say will be end of July , I defo say my merit is down into 500s now due to drop outs

• Registered Users Posts: 18 smiler845

I’m in similar position as you, pca complete have online learning to compete for July just waiting for medical date?

I say it defo it be June . They give my friend a week notice with regards to medical which is madness if people are working etc

• Advertisement

sorry July **

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maym047

iv been given 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rouge_one

Just wanted to check, for those who have just been asked to complete their online learning. When signing up I gave my name, but upon logging bk in this morning my profile name has changed. Has this happened to anyone else? I’m assuming it’s for security purposes?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thehills4

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rouge_one

strange. I emailed the provider and an automated email was sent back with guidance on how to change my name back. Upon clicking the link to my account profile it is a completely different account with another users name,email, dob, contact number etc. I’m concerned as it looks like either there’s been a data leak/cyber incident or a bug in their system. I’m waiting to hear back from them as I’ve screenshot the profile account with the other persons name on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭lornzeo99

Good luck everyone waiting, I remember the feeling. From what we are told in work the new CC is recruiting no matter what budget there is so hopefully not too long for everyone! They also recruited a while ago for trainers. In the meantime keep the fitness up and be prepared to marry this job lol :)

Hi does anyone have an idea how long it takes to hear from occ health after assessment? I had smt back in a week but still waiting on OH 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 18 smiler845

How longs a piece of string, it varies so much from a few days to 2/4 weeks!
    How did you find the medical?

Thanks. It was grand although I have convinced myself I failed the hearing test 😬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Newsoph3

I received an email to go for an interview regarding my vetting, has anyone else had this? I have family with criminal convictions and now I’m worried it will affect my vetting.

Advertisement