Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭secman

Ah FFS ...here we go...nordy this, nordy that, nordy who gives a toss.....

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

It was a hit on the number three UVF member and their top hitman, and it's in the news now because of the illegal UVF show of strength at his annual commemoration, I'm sorry that it's in contemporary news at the minute and I posted about it, it happened on the island, it involves gangsters, it was an extremely significant hit

Get over it, it's not off topic because of the partition, there shouldnt be such antagonism towards new information

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭john boye

Jesus, back with a bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Updaparish

Anyone know what the pills were some woman was caught with in Coolock today? Festival season about to start I'm sure the there's some good ones around.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭juno10353

All 7 accused to be tried in SCC

Seven charged in connection with murder of Tristan Sherry to be tried before Special Criminal Court

https://jrnl.ie/6414187

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Fram Rats

MDMA was seized to the value of approximately €203,400, along with cocaine worth €24,010, cannabis herb worth €21,800, cannabis jellies worth €20,000 and cannabis valued at €4,200.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Stabbing in Finglas, but it's over near Ikea and AGS say it's not related to the recent stabbing in Scribblestown

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ElZee

Jay Jr not getting charged? What's the story with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭juno10353

Victim has died and man arrested

Arrest made after man in his 50s dies in Finglas assault

https://jrnl.ie/6414472

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Ivor_Guddon

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭jay1988

Thats a **** name for a gang.

7 shootings on the Costa in the last while, last one was Irish on English I think , the Spanish authorities probably getting a bit fed up with these cretins

State of this aswell. And one mocking the detective actually trying to bring him down ..don't think he's gonna be too crushed??

JD took money from TCs hood murderers, that turned many off him before any incident with a R McC

FEUD' MAN CRITICAL AFTER KNIFE ATTACK; Republican stabbed outside his home.

Link/Page Citation 

Byline: By MAURICE FITZMAURICE

A VETERAN republican went through emergency surgery yesterday after being stabbed outside his home.

Billy Clinton, in his early 50s, was in a critical condition last night following the attack.

He was knifed in the stomach along with his brother Terry during a row in the Markets district of South Belfast.

They were set upon during a latenight confrontation that came after an apparent long-running feud with another Markets family.

Sources say the stabbing happened after a number of other attacks earlier on Thursday.

It is understood that another man involved was left with dozens of stitches in his head after being beaten with a baseball bat.

One source told the Mirror: "It all started with a bit of a row over at the Hilton but later on there were windows smashed and it all started getting messy.

"After the windows got put in a crowd went round looking for the boy that did it. They didn't find him but there was a row on the street.

"Then the boys with masks appeared looking for your man saying they were Provies and they were going to kill him."

It's understood the man blamed for smashing the windows later agreed to meet with the other family in a bid to "smooth things over". But a fight broke out in which the man suffered head injuries and then Mr Clinton was stabbed.

Last night, a spokesman for the Belfast Trust said Mr Clinton was in a "critical" condition.

Yesterday police forensics officers were scouring the area for clues. A PSNI spokesman said that no arrests have been made.

Sinn Fein councillor Alex Maskey described the stabbing as "dusgraceful" and said anyone ready to pull a knife should be "behind bars".

He added: "I was in the hospital today visiting one of the people hurt.

There is one man in a very serious condition and another serious.

"This is a terrible attack. The police are in the middle of an investigation and I would urge anyone with information to come forward.

"This could so easily have ended with a fatality."

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Captain Fantastic 1984

Apparently its a stepson/ stepfather issue not gangland at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Jizique

What happened Mago and CAB? Did he lose everything or can they kick wife and kids out of house?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭benny79

Would you Fcuk off.. Freddy was doing just as much to Duffy as he was to him. Obviously your a INLA fan boy. But Duffy done fcuk all to Freddy.. Duffy got locked up then.. and regards the ballymount blood bath. The main lads are still in crumlin they legged it for a few months alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 badger1905

JL orginaly from balgaddy but now living in finglas done the stabbing not gangland related was his mate that he stabbed

An INLA fan boy did you ever hear the likes of it in your life 😂😂😂Only smart INLA member I know left when Emmanuel Gargan tried to recruit him for a feud from prison, Gargan was murdered shortly after leaving jail. The other guy went on to join the Provos and eliminate Robert Seymour number 3 UVF member in 1988 and it's still relevant today . What was done to Duffy or any INLA member by Freddy and the Battle hardened folded bouncer scallywags from Crumlin?? He, and the boys from the bloodbath legged it by your own admission, Ronnie Draper went back to doing the doors, oops, bigger the muscles the bigger the target kid. Yea you know what Duffy was jailed for?? Whacking a British soldier years ago, then the all came back swaggering around after he got pulled back up North. Nobody can be convinced they weren't afraid of him they ran and then came back after he was arrested ffs😂😂

Bigger hit than anything Thompson pulled off no??Sorry but your boys are small fry son

Please indulge me on what the Crumlin lads did to Declan Duffy other than get on planes and fly away til he was arrested for killing an armed British soldier in the occupied North?? Petrol bombs and kids with stones?? 😂😂 Thompson thought he was dealing with another hooligan until he was advised to leave Ireland because Duffy will kill him

Sunday Tribune 2008:

"Last week, members of the INLA, led by murder suspect Declan 'Whacker' Duffy, carried out four separate attacks on members of a rival gang headed by 27-year-old 'Fat' Freddie Thompson.

Armed INLA members burst into a busy pub in Dublin's city centre looking for Thompson and produced a pistol in a bookmaker's shop where it was thought he was placing bets.

A close associate of Thompson was slashed in the face by Duffy while two other associates had three shots fired at their car.

Garda sources say there has not been as much tension in the city since November 2005 when three Crumlin gang members were murdered within 24 hours of each other.

The Sunday Tribune understands that both Duffy and Thompson are travelling in convoys of at least three vehicles with between six and 10 gang members accompanying them at all times."

Juat walking up and disfiguring Freddies men for fun

gave as good as he got my hole

• Advertisement

Is ok mate, even Johnny Adair was afraid of Rook Oprey and the IRSM militants too, they were the least predictable and most compulsively violent paramilitaries on the Nationalist side, that's why Freddy took a one way ticket when Duffy was running around

I know everything is online to ready anyways but I find it very interesting all the North related stuff. Better than hearing about young lads in nappies thinking they are the Tony Montanas of the world

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Probably the greatest load of horseshit of a post ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ElZee

Would you expect much more from an account called "Wardy No1"

I just **** around when I dismiss the Dublin gangsters (southern based board after all but it's about island wide gangsters) because everybody gives me **** for posting about up North, even relevant stuff up north! Do I go on a bit? Yes, but the UVF having a big show of strength that hints at internal strife is relevant in current Irish gangland even if the parade was for a gangster murdered 35 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Would I be right in thinking that the paramilitaries, from both sides, are running the doors up in Belfast?

I was up there just as that east Belfast uvf guy was "stood down". At a hipster brewery/bar on the Newtownards road and the two bouncers there where clearly a protection racket.

The place was full of whippet walking hipsters with crap moustaches, and it clearly didn't need bouncers. But they still had two big lads. They says good night eh every punter besides my mate and I, and when the place closed, they both drove off in brand new Mercedes cars

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I started this thread about Dublin gangland, not island wide, just for clarification. Although the Sligo cork and limerick information is generally linked in some way, but the North generally isn’t.

May I suggest starting another thread for the north, I’m guessing the majority here aren’t too interested in information about the NI but I’m sure there are plenty who are.

Anyone interested in the North won’t bother opening this thread, you’ll get much more engagement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭benny79

The crumlin boys legged it alright and came back as I said. and your post said both Duffy and Freddie were travelling around in convoy. Hence Freddie was still here and not running! Who did they slash? And for the record fan boy I am not and definitely not sticking up for FF. But Duffy done fcuk all.. It was tit for tat on both sides.. Duffy got locked up for a while then got out and then done for the murder..

Yes but mostly loyalists in city centre bars, dissidents in fiddly dee Stephens up dark streets

• Advertisement

Advertisement