Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,241 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tomorrow's show sorted.

RIP Tommie, loved his interview with Roy Keane post Saipan…

• Registered Users Posts: 8,917 ✭✭✭shearforce

Ray in a dilemma now as to what to run with, sweat pissing off him with the stress

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Jeez - Joe misses out on not one but two RTE deaths!!
    He’ll be so cast down !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭Tow

DEATH: Tommy Gorman

Tomorrow's show sorted, should be a better show than this Ga stuff.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,966 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

• Advertisement

Is there a livestream available of Kevin's Town Hall, 5 year plan?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭squonk

only saw Tommy on Welcone To Wrexham of all things the other week talking about the Northern Ireland stuff and how it made James McClean. a tosser! 😀. RIP Tommie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

2 missed Deaths, OMG

RIP Tommie too, fought a valiant battle to survive longer years against the odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Red Fred

He'll probably cover them when he returns in September.

Poor Joe is cast down, stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time and no way back on time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,935 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Is it 400 jobs that RTE are shedding?

That's 400 families Joe.

Well done Tubs. Well done, well done, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,241 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's rather mind-blowing how over manned/womanned the organisation is.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭notwhoyouthink

How is Joe? How is he?

I miss hearing him but have been busy and missed his teachings.

Is he away at the moment?

I hope he is well. I saw the new promo pick, he looks ok, but not as welas he used to

he OK?

I was cast down when I turned on the radio day. We need his soothing dulce to sooth the nation today.

The figure of 400 redundancies is not new. From memory there are about 2,500 in RTE, inc sub contractors. I saw on another thread the Exit Package is about 125k on average. Not bad of you're near retirement and a member of auld golden pension schemes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Tommie Gorman's best work.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think with KH saying in the promo that it was different expect on the show.

They must have posted online that there was something else going to be on the show.

Then again it's not unusual for stuff said to be on the show to not get a mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,304 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Alas, dear listener, Joe is soothing his dulce at your expense on the sunny Costa Del Plonca. He sends his greetings and thanks to you for your unwavering support and could you courier him a crate of dehydrated Army Ration Coddle by overnight Express, if possible. Kev Blackarse will pay the expense.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 24,625 ✭✭✭✭zell12

The cheek of these people, going off and dying while Joe is away. How low can one stoop?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'd say Joe is trying to figure out what time of the day he wants his own demise to be announced when it happens in case someone else famous dies the same day and steals his thunder so to speak.

• Advertisement

Today in Studio S7.1:

• Command Chair: Kay Tee standing in for as few weeks, as Joe will be "with us all Summer".
    • Guest Chairs: Empty.

Possible Topics:

• Death: Tommie Gorman a great lad altogether even if not from de Kingdom.
    • Death: Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh more from yesterday.
    • North Kerry: Greenway with 'up turned spikes' could cause injury.
    • John English: Saving up cans for special occasions, he should use de recites before they fade.
    • Toddler Safety Harness: Lad gets dirty looks with restrained chislier in de park, what should he do?

Banned Topics:

• Wolfe Tone vs Montrose
    • State of Hospitals
    • De Unwell
    • De Undocumented
    • RVM Machine Tax
    • Inflation
    • Lack of Doctors
    • Lack of Dentists
    • Lack of Gaffs
    • Lack of punishment for Crime

John English: Saving up cans for special occasions, he should use de recites before they fade.

Kay Tee is very specific dat there is a difference between North Kerry and South Kerry. Cawlurs, discuss de differences.

Does it be like de differences between North and South of de Anna Livia, so to speak?

missed de intro, I’m guessing it is to be dull as dishwater. Katie would make any topic, no matter how potentially interesting, less entertaining than watching paint dry.

I see from @Tow Kerry FM again and a second Double Dose of Death. She’ll go for the late Kerryman, the Kerry greenway and find the Kerry connection with Tommie

Kerry North is cosmopolitan, Kerry South is de boondocks

"eh and eh"

She is promising death before the end of show!

Calling North Kerry, come in North Kerry

• Advertisement

spikes nailed to the footpath..

Advertisement