Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein RDS Arena 23rd June 2024

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I'm kinda broke right now, but I hope I get the chance to head over to Germany to see them in the next few years with a crowd that will sing along and actually appreciate them and not be surrounded by idiots just there for a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

So its pretty obvious now based on all these other posts that the crowd was pants. What a shame. For that money youd have hope people enjoyed themselves a bit more like I did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I was in the FZ towards the front and the crowd around me were great, full of energy from beginning to end

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonasCat2

Totally agree re: the Limp Bizkit crowd. Some energy and wildness. People just unleashed it all . Pent up madness and happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Murt2024

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

I saw them in Cardiff and largely had the same audience issue. But as I said to someone - you go for the music. Don’t look at the phones and ignore the fireworks and daylight problem. Listen to the dann music and gigs gets no better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 WhiteRabbitD

I can confirm that firezone, centre of the stage, about the seventh row was partying wild. It was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭ARX

I saw a video of Metallica playing the intro to 'One' at Slane and three burbling halfwits yakking through it, not even looking in the direction of the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,953 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You go to a gig for loads of things.

To see the music live and have the band perform in front of you, the theatrics of a live show, particularly something like Rammstein, for the atmosphere of being in a crowd of people who like the band as much as you do. The 'big night out' feel to the whole event. etc etc.

If it was just 'for the music' then you could just sit at home and listen to it on your stereo.

A good/bad crowd can make or break a concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Ah now I see. You've been giving out about the crowd for a while but have only now said you were seated.

You want to go mental, get a standing ticket. Ignorant as **** to expect to be allowed to impede the view of everyone behind them.

I was in J with herself and the young one (10 years old and first gig). The show was brilliant. Too many here worried about what others are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Aladdin Sane

Only getting to post these now. Here’s some of my photos, enjoy.

Advertisement