Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay - Dublin 2024 - Update Post 1 on Toutless

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fionagr

exact same thing happened to me with resale Coldplay tickets yesterday. Extremely frustrating. Losing hope

does anyone find that after a few mins of looking through the dates for resale that it’ll just suddenly show up as no tickets for any day? And I’ve checked against another random gig that definitely would have tickets and it says the same for that then. It must think I’m a bot after a while of going in and out of the different days and block me for a while from seeing tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

I was seeing that too. I saw regular price resale tickets (Artist Presale) a couple of times but wasn't able to complete the purchase. Third time lucky, I got two Artist Presale tickets. Still €380 total once all the fees are added but cheaper than the Platinum resale tickets I'm seeing more frequently. Keep trying…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Fanirish

yeah, the basket system ticketmaster isn’t full proof and even though there is the count down clock etc another person can have it in their basket at same time.
    basic stuff that shouldn’t happen

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭TheIrishPC

I said a year ago when tickets went on sale that more tickets will become available closer to the time when the stage dimensions are known. Still, the Ticketmaster monopoly of a system is a load of ****

• Advertisement

any tips for getting the 2 you got? I’ve been trying constantly for the last week with no luck. Rarely any tickets come up, I keep getting kicked off as a bot and the odd time they do come up, it instantly says they’re gone. Do you just keep clicking in and out or did you go on once and get lucky? Getting desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

Same thing happened to me .

Same email .

Still have not had money refunded to my cc but that will take a couple of days I suppose .

Not good .

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

Just saw some tickets come up. Went to get them, then it said: "Something went wrong

The page you are looking for cannot be found."

Went back into the page and the tix are still there.

Repeat the procedure, same message comes up again.

A few minutes later more tix come up for different seats, try to get them, same message.

tix stayed as available for about ten minutes now they are gone without ever letting me get them, no matter how many times I tried.

Did Ticketmaster think I was a bot, or was it a glitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

There's a few different ones available on there now, all different prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,997 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Sounds like someone had the tickets in their basket but hadn't yet checked out.

I've just had the money refunded. Ticketmaster really need to sort themselves out. To have a monopoly on the market of concert tickets and still to f up so badly for selling tickets is ridiculous that you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭Zardoz

has anyone managed to get any on resale for under €250? Anytime I click instantly they’re gone. Wondering if it’s bots or what.

It's not bots, just the demand is super high and so many people are trying. Massive degree of luck required to be online at the right time.

Even the one I got refunded was over €300. When you get to the payment page, resale adds an extra 15% service charge of the total ticket cost (which includes the original service charge on the original ticket sale) plus a transaction fee. So the experience tickets are a minimum of like €40 more expensive than when they first went on sale. You are essentially paying the service charge multiple times for the same ticket

just wondering if it’s even possible at this stage or whether to give up trying

there’s load of affordable ones on resale constantly for Vienna. Wonder why Dublin they’re like gold dust

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

I've been going to concerts for over 15 years now. Tickets almost always become available closer to the date. My mum when she was alive regularly got tickets close to the stage for fully seated concerts like a week before, because production tickets which were held back were released the week before. I'd be more hopeful of getting a Coldplay ticket than a Taylor Swift ticket right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mike3549

^^^^^^

This. And also, Coldplay 320k tickets, TS - 150k.

And id say demand for TS is wayy bigger. Those tickets are stardust.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 MVR2021

Hi, just checked my TM app and noticed that I’ve 4 tickets instead of 2 that I’ve paid for. I’ve double checked order confirmation and definitely paid for 2 tickets. Just wondering if it’s TM being very generous (🤞🏼) to me or it’s just a glitch in the system. Can anyone check their app and confirm is correct amount of purchase tickets is showed? Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

this happened us at Liam Gallagher on Monday, apparently its some sort of ticketmaster glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Sign out and sign back in and it should be fixed then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Doesn't seem to be any mods in the forum anymore at all based on a few threads recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

hi all, just wondering from those looking for tickets are they still exceptionally difficult to get? Dipped my toes in the market over the last few days in the hope of 2 pitch standing for any night showing up. Had thought with four gigs and 400,000 odd tickets it shouldnt be too hard but theres nothing on TM any time Ive checked.

I've a few friends trying for them and they're finding them exceptionally hard to get. One friend got a pair last week but the rest have been searching. Demand is enormous for the gigs and they're being snapped up the second they go on resale.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

thanks for the info Marc.I looked on Toutless as well and demand is very strong there too with lots looking but few selling so its not looking great. Hopefully as the dates get closer people cant go for whatever reason and some tickets are available. Might head to Croke Park one of the nights in the hope the touts are having a bad evening and they dump tickets last minute. Either way sounds like I'll have to dedicate a bit of time to this to stand any chance.

• Advertisement

What I would say is don't give up. Tickets nearly always pop up closer to the gig either on Toutless or on Ticketmaster resale closer to the gig when people realise they can't go and are short of time to offload them. Right now people who might not be able to go are probably still holding onto them. I'd say from early August, you'll start seeing some pop up. As you said, nearly 400,000 tickets are sold and without a Viagogo, Stubhub, Seatwave etc to resell them on, they will pop up.

Advertisement