Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny GAA Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭dzer2

KILvTIPP MINOR JODoherty OHenderson LPhelan BBrennan DBarcoe JDollard MRohan RDoherty KBuggy JMullen BMcDermott JCody OODonovan CHolohan EBrennan Subs DMcCormack DBehan CByrne ECahill AClifford CHeffernan PLacey CMcEvoy LRaggett T

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sir Chaz

Same team? Louis Raggett a little unlucky given how good he was in Thurles but great option to have, same with Patrick Lacey and Cian Byrne who were very good when they came on v Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Marrooned

ye I thought he should have started at least one of the three named above.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭conor05

There isn’t a 16 year old in Ireland like that Sean O’Brien from Wexford, he is off the charts good from the matches I’ve seen him play.

Jake Mullen would be the closest to him and Jake is even younger again.

Pity his father didn’t stay in Kilkenny, Wexfords gain.

five local pubs around Nowlan park one has three Limerick flags one has a KK and a Limerick flag two have nothing at all and one has a lone KK flag and three flag holders with nothing in them.these are the people who stand to make the most out of the match tomorrow. Not good enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Comerman

Green and white are probably O'Loughlin's to be fair but I agree with you Marooned, overall the town is poor with the colours. Left Bank who will undoubtedly make a mint tomorrow haven't one flag up and as for the newly launched Cats App 🙄

Chats not enabled and as for "discussions" it asks What do you waiting for.

ah jaysus Comerman I know what flags they are I was just waiting for a reaction. O’loughlin gaels have the KK flags up as have Michael Lyng motors. The county board can’t afford an auld flag we will have to set up a go fund me page.

Aaah Jazus Marooned and I thought you were just thick like meself 😂😂 at least the county board got the mural done for Bruce eh.

Egan’s pub in John st. Has all the KK flags out as has the Dylan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Village87

Best of luck to the minors and Kilkenny footballers in action today

Some crowd in the park already for anyone coming, they're announcing ardán de grá is sold out

See you there in a few minutes and we’ll have a few pints after

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lob it in

A Lousy red card ,to do that to a young lad in an All Ireland final for nothing shocking from the linesman,even match so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

What part of the county is that ref from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭kksaints

What was the 1st red card for? I saw the 2nd red card decision, looked the correct call. Not playing particularly well against 13 in any case and the goal was sloppy from the keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

And shouldn't have been a 65 in the first place. Initial wide call by the umpire was correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Butterbeans

1st red looked very harsh. Some nice moments but KK not flowing at all yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Conversations 3

Second red was a dirty tackle, no coming back from that, didn't make any attempt to get close to a shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭BQQ

ref is from Dublin

His hand was forced by the linesman for the first red. His instinct was to play on and I think everyone was happy enough with that, but once the linesman says he saw a strike with the Hurley, what can he do?

Can’t be any arguments on the second one. Clear red

Unfortunate, but KK have yet to take advantage

Extra men will win you nothing. You have to put some scores on the board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Village87

Take away Bill Mc and we are in trouble. 1st red card crazy from the referee, corner back was doing a great job man handling him, corner forward went to swing back but pulled out of it at the last moment

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭usernamethatsnotinuse

this is shocking stuff, theres some difference in how the two teams use the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Butterbeans

We're in bother here

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭usernamethatsnotinuse

these shots from halfway are ridiculous with the two extra players

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

Absolute madness. Anyone on the sideline to give a bit of advice on these long shots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭randd1

We’re going to lose this. This has been a disaster of a person the field and in the sideline. Tipp massively deserve this.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mullinr2

This is a **** show from the Kilkenny minors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Lucky to get the draw in the end, the management must be clueless. Tipperary back to 15 for extra time?

Advertisement