Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D'Arddario XS PB Light Guitar Strings - 3pack for price of 1 (€21 )

• 04-06-2024 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

It must be a misprice as I never seen them this low. I just got a pack delivered and it was indeed a 3pack. I have a few more packs on the way.

Great value for quality guitar strings and I can't see the price staying like this for long. Pity none of the other string gauges have similar low price.

https://amzn.eu/d/b1UUjUD

Also, if you register the strings on the D'Arddario site before June 15th then you get double points to use towards more strings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭onform

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭michael jay

customs an issue or anything like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭j_lennon18

It's sold by Amazon so no customs issue but it is shipped from their France warehouse so takes a few days extra. Probably the reason it's not marked with "Prime" since it takes a little longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭kitsy13

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I plucked up the courage and bought some. A good incentive to get the guitar out again after many years sitting idle.

• Advertisement

great post, bought 3 , they got me on the conversion fee but good bargain overall

get a good teacher or have a look at the youtube tutorials as they have improved

Looks like its sold out now. More might come back into stock as it did before.

Just a reminder for anyone that bought, if it arrives and you register the strings before June 15th on https://www.daddario.com/players-circle/ then they have offer that you will get double points.

Each set of XS strings before the 2X offer gets 350 points so a 3 pack got 1050. With the 2X offer, you now get 2,100 for each 3 pack. Then when you go to use your points, they have a deal 3 for price of 2 using code "XSFREE" (note sure when that expires). So you can get 3 single packs of different strings for 5,600 points.

Therefore, lets say you bough 3x 3-packs from my original post then you get 6,300 points and could get 3 more sets of strings with 5,600 points and 700 points to spare. If done right, you can actually get 4 sets of strings for the price of 1 😉

Back in stock again at the same great price but delivery is now July.

The other code I mentioned for using the points is expired but if you are a new user on D'Addario then you can use the code "NEWPC501" to get 50% off 1 item. I just did for a 3pack of XS Mediums for 3,600 PTS which works out better than the other code.

Nice one, delivery not till July so will miss the double points players circle thing, I bought 3 packs the other night after your post and after registering etc and using a code I had in my guitar case I qualify for 4 sets of the white label xs electric strings so more than pleased with that..thanks again 😀

• Advertisement

It has gone in & out of stock the last few weeks but back in stock again (15 available)

Also, if people have registered the points on the players circle, they have new offer of getting 1 XS set of strings using just 600 PTS (normally 2,400 PTS) with free delivery using the code: TRYXS600

Where about do you go to get that 1 sset of strings on the players circle website, cant see the 2400 point ones, ? and is it afterwards you put in the promo code

It can either be the xs electric or acoustic, enter the code on checkout

ah lovely, i figured it out, they were 2800 points was looking for the 2400 ones, great deal keep posting them!

Glad you figured it out. The email mentioned the 2,400 PTS but works fine with the 2,800 PTS XS strings. The code might even work on the 4,000 PTS 12-string XS set.

I have built up a good few points over the last few weeks. I will just keep waiting for these extra deals they seem to do once a month to use the points so you end up getting better value from it all.

I also don't plan to register anymore codes until (hopefully) they do another 2X deal with registering them for double points (might be next June 6th aka their "World Restring Day").

and post here if they do, i have a few packs to register so ill hold off yet, they only had one set of the 3 packs left when i checked so will wait till theres two again for the free shippin on amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,330 ✭✭✭✭endacl

back in stock

Advertisement