Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber BBQ deals in Woodies / B&Q

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,520 ✭✭✭✭ted1

yes, just show the cylinder and they’ll give you a full one without having tio pay for the. Cylinder

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Craazysteve

Thanks all. I checked at a nearby petrol station that sells them and they said the same, bring in the old one, no odds to them. Picked up the BBQ earlier, was still plenty available in Lucan at that point if that's any use to others. I'll get the new cylinder over the weekend and fire it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭howiya

Thanks to the OP for highlighting this. Picked up a Q2200 today for €349. Had a gift of a €100 one for all voucher to use so put that towards it and the cash back to come. A great bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭djdunny

got an email last night asking me to resubmit my photo of the barcode as it was still attached to the box. They really should have been more obvious with that instruction in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,987 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Plenty of these available in Naas.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 bren123_

hi,

Weber are looking for this sticker cut from the box I think.
    Bit circled in red is the serial number. Yellow is the barcode.
    CASHBACK offer will be paid by Weber in conjunction with any offer a store is running themselves.
    Weber offer is running until 27th August or they hit 7,500 redemptions - that’s between the UK & Ireland.

hope this helps!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Jesus 7,500 between uk and Ireland isn't a lot and not in the small print on the Woodies sire.

the sticker attached to the box. So I made sure I made a complete balls of cutting it out so they could clearly see if was no longer attached the box (but ensured the label wasn’t torn)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭bromley52

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

Picked a Q2000 up in Woodies Drogheda and put through the cashback form. There were 3 boxes left after me. Looks like a great deal! Just need the weather to improve!

Thursday afternoon. Replied to the email last night about 8pm with update photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭db

Weber have confirmed there are less than 7000 units in the market so it should not be a problem. Woodies have me a copy of the letter they received with the details of the cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭CurlyEng

Any trick to using First10 discount code? Failing me with new email, “community joining” and account

nvm customer support says it doesnt apply to this item. Ordering knowing no further discounts possible 😊

btw thank you op

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭feedthegoat

At least 20in stock in Navan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Thanks OP. Picked one up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Big thanks to the OP for flagging this, got one on Thursday morning.

I also got the email response about the serial number still being attached to the box, it was a little confusing, I got distracted by the requirement that the barcode has to be intact in the picture and missed the removed from box bit.

Anyway, they gave me 8 days to email a picture with the barcodes removed from the box so there's an allowance for correcting errors if anyone has found the process confusing and made a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Leinster D

looking at the offer for €249.99 in woodies and then it’s 10% if I purchase it online. Will these discounts mean that the Weber website offer is no longer eligible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

No, as a previous poster showed their receipt in earlier post.

Thought the 10% off code didn't work on this deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

The first10 code was working before they reduced the bbq down another 50quid. I had checked it and had it in the basket when it was at 299 the other day. I didnt pull the trigger and was happy I didnt when I saw the 50quid off. So I tried the first10 code on the 249euro and had no joy

That's what I thought but @Leinster D had said he was getting the 10% off the reduced price which I didn't think was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,772 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Picked mine up this morning. Loads left in Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭rex_turner

Got an email from them late last night asking for the barcode to be cut out and I had also messed up by not adding my receipt so need to send that on as well.

Keep an eye on your email if you didn't cut the barcode off - 8 days to send it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems logging into the track your entry part of the website? I keep getting

"The tracking area cannot be accessed with the information provided. Please enter your login details again."

I have received an email after putting in my details and an entry number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Ryath

You need to use the long number N° de participation. Not very clear as it says to use the short TAKE OFF N° if contacting them by mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

That worked, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Got the barcode request email, they are consistent anyway!

Advertisement