Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How common are work faps?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,826 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

To be fair, even if it was a real story, it never mentioned chatting to them at all.

Most people would probably be able to figure out, given that it was in response to a post from a poster (whose posts have a certain view of the world) saying they used to do it at school, that it might not have been a real story.

(Hint: I was never a school teacher)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Raichų

Yeah me neither

But still a bit of a strange comment and not all that funny at all. It’s striking also that rather than just admit it’s a shite joke and a bit creepy you’re doubling down on it.

Sure to each their own, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,826 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

That's fine. It wasn't for your entertainment so I don't really care. Starting a new account while carrying over old grudges is also a bit strange - especially when one essentially chooses an identical replacement username

Enjoy your day and I hope you don't get too outraged or offended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

I wouldn’t normally recommend it for a Monday morning, but I’d suggest a session of tickling the budgie’s tongue or massaging Russell the Love Muscle might work for you both. Lot of tension there.

Advertisement