Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭archfi

i'm waiting on someone to call them 'my fur babies'

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

That poor girl in Limerick said the same about her 3 xl bullies

• Registered Users Posts: 82,299 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What first attracted you to the AK47 you keep for de home protection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭mountain

3 XL bullies, and autistic children

not going to end well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭squonk

Honestly if you’re that thick that, out of all the breeds of harmless dogs available, you have to go directly to the frowned on aggressive breeds, explanation is kind of like pi$$ing against the wind. The only one getting frustrated will be you!

M

She did her homework…she also did Leaving Cert Apployed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭Deeec

Susan with the 3 autistic kids and loves XL bullies is an idiot. A tragedy in the making.

M

Have you any 5G stories?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

Lol I had a chihuahua, I’ve handled lick your face chihuahuas, I’ve handled barking snapping chihuahuas, my late mother did too. Never once did one of them use their teeth. I have examined lots of chihuahua teeth in dog judging competitions, and won a prize as “junior judge” for examining a bunch of chihuahua mouths. Their teeth are a bit like jelly, a lot need dental work.

• Advertisement

Dogs will attack other dogs. I dont know why this woman was shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Philip Bromwell another one stealing a living, tur=ns up for those "…and finally…" stories

David Murphy was on the tv lunch time news yesterday, disappears for long stretches

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

M

He will make sure the dog is locked up when she's out there, wow, just wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,270 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

• Registered Users Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

A nut job dog.

people really love their dogs:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Diana sounds a bit psychotic herself. Laughing at and glad that her father ran over one of her "psychotic" dogs as she called it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

if you want a nice placid natured dog go for a greyhound, or any sight hound, but they need to be on a lead as they run for their lives. When volunteering at dog shelter these breeds were invariably non-aggressive. Also huskies, as in sledding dogs in Norway are bred and trained to be handled by any stranger, and if you attend a dog sledding session you may be tasked with carrying your selected dogs from their kennel and harnessing up.

here’s a pic of the dog I was asked to unchain, grab his collar and carry him to the harnessing point. He was well used to being handled from when he was born, and trained to cooperate with anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭mountain

shouldn’t we of had a few postmen on for stories?

M

Is he calling from the back of an undercover van?

• Advertisement

an eleven stone dag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭archfi

Over the past 40 years, fatalities from dogs in the UK went from about 2-6 a year to 16 in 2023.

I wonder why?

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭Tow

De Canadian tourist attacked by whackers in Dublin town has died. Can we talk about out of control whackers in Dublin tomorrow?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

These kind of dogs seem to be owned by a certain type of person and held in often tight urban settings. Its the same in the UK. Theres money in breeding them. Something needs to be done about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,142 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

BRA !!!!

M

A Romanian Whackereen who fled the country after the attack and voluntarily came back when Gardai asked him nicely to after 2 days of ignoring all contact…

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭squonk

Can we get Ross and a few of his buds wit de nice doggies to patrol the more colourful areas of the city.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

My dog is less than 2 stone and can pull like mad on the lead when he want to go a specific route, chase a magpie etc.. Can't imagine trying to hold onto a dog that's 6/7/8 stone etc. when they are after something.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

What else was supposed to be on today?

Ronaldo's self pity?

• Advertisement
    M

5 German Shephards, can you imagine the food bill and sheite he has to dispose of.

Advertisement