Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options
1435436437438439441»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭sk8board

yes and no, it’s nearly 30% more.

I’m guessing they have a calculator they’re using, rather than an arbitrary offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

Mine is a 222 with 42k on odo and my offer was 28.6k

Grey, no other options. Offer was a week or so ago

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Oh I wouldn't say that's brutal in Tesla terms, and actually 1500 more than 12 months ago when it was only 2 months old 😆

Silly game they play though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭joe1303l

It’s a game that’s holding back their market share here if they ever want to do anything about it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Just ordered my MY , what home charger is best to get ??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Whatever one fits your budget and house set up.
    There’s no best one. They are all glorified outdoor sockets. The car won’t care where the power comes from.

Considerations :

Cost.
    Solar PV
    House load.

Post edited by Gumbo on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

I prefer the Hypervolt for overall quality and available functionality. It's simple enough looking, not too flashy and has a good APP and great customer service.

The Zappi is another popular option with great customer service, even outside of warranty. Not my taste for styling though and has a lot of reports of failures (which could be amplified due to popularity).

Tesla charger is another option for a dumber charger which is easily daisy chained if you want a second charger later, which is usually only needed in certain circumstances.

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 28,018 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Saw my first red Highland in Wexford the other day. Far nicer looking than the old model and the red really sets it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Exiled Rebel

€41,832 for an inventory M3. Beautiful in red but in my case its hard to justify the extra €3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,707 ✭✭✭creedp

Anyone have feedback on the 2023.20.3 autopilot suspension update? I haven't downloaded it yet but wondering if any improvement on current iteration which I dislike as its too intrusive.

The car also has a permanent 1st strike out from previous owner and advising after 5th strike out autopilot will be permanently disengaged. Does anyone know if this update changes how the permanent strike outs are handled?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭eagerv

Haven't used autopilot much since update, but it appears to stay active longer without intervention.

It does try hard to get into a short right lane turn off at one specific spot near home, puts you in a potentially dangerous position if going at the 100kmh speed limit, also it requires more effort to turn the wheel to break the auto steer. To be honest, I don't like now using the autopilot unless on a motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

The new ultra red is deffo classier looking than the former deep red, which was a nice alternative to the whites & blacks around.

Cherry red would be awesome on the M3 too, but I like the differentiation by model.

Did the price go up btw? Could have sworn I saw the M3 for 38,0XX 2 days ago and now it's 38,607.

Am I confusing myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭eagerv

Yes, it's been €38,607 for a good few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,707 ✭✭✭creedp

Cheers for that. Glad to hear it stays active longer as I got tired of constantly jigging the wheel to avoid getting the prompts which just annoy me after a while. Also good to hear it requires more force to disengage EAP as I regularly disengage it when changing lanes.

TBH I stopped using EAP as I find it too annoying so maybe Ill download the update and givei it another go. Agree I'd only ever use it on thr motorway.

Advertisement