Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stevie Nicks 3Arena 3rd July 2024

Options
  • 02-07-2024 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Any idea of set times or support for Stevie tomorrow nite?

Given the ticket prices of other gigs going the €232.50 I paid almost seems like a charity donation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

MCD site says

Support: Nina Nesbitt 7.15pm

Stevie Nicks 8.15pm

• Registered Users Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Some resale tickets are up on the TM site, starting at €190

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/stevie-nicks-dublin-03-07-2024/event/1800606D829D2109?camefrom=CFC_IE_CLI_MCD_MCDSOCIALS_STEVIENICKS

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭Zardoz

They released a a load of tickets for this yesterday.

So called production tickets, but in reality all the tickets they had dynamically jacked up to over 300 euro and couldnt sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Her setlist seems pretty consistent across all recent gigs. 14 songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

So excited for tomorrow's gig. She's a true musical icon and will be a joy to see her live (solo).

• Advertisement

There's the odd one with 15 so am hoping for that extra track but yeah 14 seems like the standard in a fairly rigid setlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

I bought 2 a few weeks ago with charges and all that nonsense they were about 180 each.

They were sitting at over 300 each for ages I wasn't going near them at that price.

Even what I paid I'm questioning my sanity since I'm on the hook for price of both but hopefully will be a good gig.

Does she perform anything she wants from Fleetwood Mac or is she limited in what she's allowed sing?

She's not limited and she can sing whatever she wants. But she tends to only sing things that she leads on (Gypsy, Gold Dust Woman, Dreams etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭Zardoz

14 songs, over 300 euro per ticket, thats 20 euro a song.

I thought the Liam Gallagher gig in the Olympia was bad, 95 euro for an hour but this is something else.

Stevie has the mobility of a coat stand these days too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Stevie was at Taylor Swift's gig the other night

Enjoy anyone going, I couldn't justify or afford the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Yeah she's 76 but I've seen Diana Ross and Rod Stewart in the last while and both were good shows. The price is bonkers though, it's a real one off treat

I don't know how many sold at 300 though, I certainly want biting at that price

Yeah I saw Brian Wilson a few times over the last ten years and though his mobility was suffering, it's the music and/or voice you go for and they never disappoint. I've no expectation of Stevie doing dance routines so she can stand as still as she likes. 😂

We paid €210 a ticket and whilst it's quite high, I think it'll be worth it. Shes a legend who still has a brilliant voice and it's possibly the last opportunity to see her in Dublin. There's not many out there like her.

Advertisement