Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump discussion Thread IX (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options
1159160161162163165»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,163 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Good. It's beyond time that that chancer was found out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

”profound mental impairment” and “advanced dementia”, do you actually read your own posts.

He’s as sharp as a cue ball, but neither of those 2 descriptions are accurate.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭amandstu

He probably reads his own posts back to himself in wonder of how fine a writer he is.(in fairness I couldn't bring myself to watch that debate as I feared it might not go well )

• Registered Users Posts: 11,626 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

On the Biden family front, there might be a piece of good news coming their way. It concerns Hunter Bidens conviction on drugs charges and the legal bind he is in for possessing firearms while so convicted.

On Tuesday, the SCOTUS justices asked the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to look again at the recent ruling in US v Daniels, the SCOTUS decision which overturned a conviction on drug users owning guns. Hunter Biden’s defense attorneys cited the ruling in their appeal to his case, where he was found guilty last month of buying a gun while addicted to crack cocaine. Last year, the Fifth Circuit reversed the conviction of a Mississippi man who owned two guns while using marijuana, saying US history and tradition “does not justify disarming a sober citizen based exclusively on his past drug usage.” Should the lower federal court uphold its ruling, it could be useful for Biden’s appeal.

The report in the 2nd para above is in The Independent and on MSN.

Advertisement