Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Officer999

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Samantha Irvine has a post up of them without caption so I'd imagine he's debuting tonight alright

Updated: maybe we're getting a heel ricochet as the 5th man on the elites team or perhaps an enforcer in Dijak

Post edited by Cotts72 on

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chad Gable revealed that Randy Orton praised him backstage:

"He found me back in the locker room after one of my matches and said, 'You made it, man. He's like, there's no more next Kurt Angle; that stuff's done. You're not next Kurt Angle; you're you. You've found it. You've found who you are, and you're showing everybody now.' And to me, I was taken aback to come from a guy like Randy, who's done it all and gets the highest praise from everybody. That meant the world to me."

[Cheap Heat]

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭jo187

Is Dijak going to AEW? I mean last thing they need is more people. If they need a big guy what's wardlow doing?

He was backstage at forbidden door... Tony loves a free agent signing.. Would love nothing more than a disgruntled further WWE wrestler

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seems like a perfect show for a Bloodline feud.

WWE should try for Taylor Swift's Bad Blood as the theme song 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

John Cena still sticking by and supporting agelled sex trafficking Vince McMahon.. with a big dirty smirk and wink to the reporter asking the question.

Reporter …..This might be a diffcult question for you to answer John!

John Cena…..Lets lean into it and give it a try..

The Vince McMahon question is asked,

"Surely an uncomfortable question. I really would much rather talk about what's ahead of us, and that's really important."I've been pretty honest with my opinion to answer that question. And if you didn't see it, I know you can dig it up somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,450 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wonder will Cena do the 'international house show' circuit and an appearance in Dublin next year ?

• Advertisement

I kinda hope Cena gets another title reign and hits 17 and passes Ric

Apparently it was Steph who kept Cena after hearing him rap as others were going to release him

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They should give him number 17. For one, he deserves to be top of the mountain and two, it'll piss off Flair.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 38,450 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Maybe Tony will give Ric Flair the AEW World Championship 😄

Bobby Stevenson who showed a hell of a lot more talent in pro wrestling than his Olympic gold medal winning brother Gable has said he was released today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

He wasn't 'released' apparently, they're just not renewing his contract. They gave him about a month's notice that they won't pick up his contract.

Be nice if WWE used this strategy going forward with talent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Stephanie Vaquer leave cmll/njpw with immediate effect, both titles have been stripped from her. Could she be on the way to WWE? If she was going to aew they wouldn't strip the titles

Certainly sounds like she is WWE bound. WWE have some house shows in Mexico this weekend too.

Already seeing people on twitter who were singing her praises turning on her now cause they think she's going to WWE.

With Vacquer, Giulia and possibly Jordan Grace (apparently she's free from January) the future of the women's division is looking spectacular.

There was also speculation yesterday based on an IG post from Ciampa that the Motor City Machine Guns might be heading to WWE after the rumours they were going to AEW a few months back.

Real talent her and Giulia will blow the female talent in WWE out of the water if used correctly.

Agreed only seen Stephanie for the 1st in aew and she was fantastic, dont know much about Giulia but heard great things.

They definitely need a newer generation of female talent on the main roster imo, not saying thr current batch are old but it can only add to it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah, stale more than old imo. It's bad when you hanker for a Nia Jax title run over Bayley🤣

Raw has zero depth either outside of Rhea and Liv. Last year it was Rhea and Becky.

According to Fightful, she will be going to NXT and was backstage at NXT Heatwave.

HBK just confirmed she's coming to nxt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

F4W are suggesting Vaquer's ex, who was arrested for assaulting her, had some supporters at the time in the AEW Locker room and had tweeted as much, so this may have played a role.

It was Rush and Dralistico. Their brother Dragon Lee is obviously with WWE but he stayed quiet at the time while the other 2 didn't.

I wouldn't say this played a major role though. Khan must be feeling sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder when the debut will happen since Giulia was shown at a show back in April and nothing since.

It’s all great news for the wrestlers who are going to get paid more money than they would have in years gone by.

MCMG now have both companies ready to pay them big money a nice way to have after years hard graft.

Go to whoever will pay you the most money.

She's been injured and had always been slotted in for Marigold dates before coming to NXT full time

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

Vaquer and the WWE burnt a lot companies with her signing and refusal to see out her booked dates with CMLL, NJPW and Rev-Pro and her refusal to drop the titles to other workers. I wonder what name WWE will give her as I can’t see her keeping her own name as there is only one Stephanie in the WWE.

Regards,

P.

• Advertisement

Taahine and TalaVou (The Tonga Twins) spotted in PC of WWE, The Bloodline expanding? A female Bloodline with Nia?

Advertisement