Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2024 AH thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭archfi

France are the biggest bad joke of the tournament - at least England could score an actual goal during play even though I agree with the above in respect of these two bags of shyte.

The French are a complete disgrace in this tournament.

I'm rooting for Spain and either NL or Turkiye in the final

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Take Cher off now before he gets sent off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭wazzzledazzle

Southgate looking animated there probably telling the players to stay in their own half and he'll get Ed Sheeran in for another rousing performance after the game.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭sully123

Shakira for the win?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Manc-Red_

Cher lad needs to take up a different profession.

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

Ooh lucky that didn't go in by Shaqiri!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭ebbsy

England have better pen takers ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

No nicer way for England to go out than a pen shootout. Hopefully Bellingham will be the villain this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Manc-Red_

I’m fully expecting England to go through now and I hope I’m wrong.

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

Good peno Eng 1

Pickford save!

England in theh driving seat 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭waynescales1

I cannot stand Pickford.

Semi Final now depends on TA!

England in the semi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 E N G L A N D 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Specially for Musicrules 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 14,138 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Up to Spain or France now to defeat the mighty English bulldogs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

They're gonna jammy it aren't they

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭SteM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭drury..

I was going to say TAA is the wrong man in this situation but no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭.Donegal.

Mighty my arse. Dutch or Turks still to come. Think the Dutch can beat them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Would prefer to see England make it to the final and maybe get beaten 5-0 or lose on penalties rather than see them knocked out beforehand.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Of course England got through , it’s only a quarter final . It’ll be fun when they go out on penalties in a semi

• Registered Users Posts: 29,418 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Penalty shoot outs have come on a long way since the early days when you were looking for volunteers from lads who hadnt taken a penalty in years.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

I wonder do the English feel the same way towards us ? Do they hope and wish that we 🇮🇪 get beaten and knocked out by anybody and everybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It will be much more fun to see England lose to Holland in the semis. Memories of Koeman free kick and revenge for Euro 96.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

was ronnie referring to engerland as “we” tonight?

So who's up for the Dutch or the Turks?

I won't mind either going into it, Turkiye could be fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Musicrules

Maybe look up Czechia and Türkiye to get the point.

Advertisement