Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber BBQ deal in Woodies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Got the email as well I bought it last weekend and put it straight through, very good

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Similar for me. I applied last Friday evening, it was approved without question and I received the payment mail a few minutes ago. Now if it would just switch from November weather 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

thanks did you go for a E-310? Post above suggests not included in promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭Invincible

Looking back, it was the E-320 that was eligible. No I went for the Q2200.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭Invincible

Check your junk email, notification there since 9.23pm that payment will reach account within 72hrs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got an email today.😁

Following your participation in the CASHBACK OFFER WEBER 2024 campaign, we confirm that your entry has been approved. You will receive a bank transfer directly to your bank account within 72 hours.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭bliger

Don’t buy weber dip trays, just make shape from kitchen foil. Great bbq. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭bromley52

they are cheap and 10 in a pack. The bbq it's self comes with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭bliger

grilling every evening, you can call me a cheapskate, but i dont like to pay subscriptions, even though i pay some. Foil is cheaper anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Shellfishfcuker

Got the approval email today saying the cash will be in my account within 72 hours. I'd just like to say a big thank you to the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kenlen

Did anyones application get rejected by Weber? I bought the q2000 from woodies click and collect, went through the registration process with Weber and eventually got the following reply

1. The product you have purchased is not eligible for the CASHBACK OFFER WEBER 2024 campaign.
    2. The bar code you sent us is not eligible for the WEBER STEPHEN promotion.

I've emailed woodies and Weber querying why it's ineligible and am awaiting response.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I tried putting in a claim this morning having purchased a Q2000 but I got an error message saying "You cannot participate in this campaign again".

I've never purchased a Weber product previously so I'm finding this a bit confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 flyer_query

got this last week. Good value at the discounted €100 but I have to say it’s not a patch on the quality and innovation of typical Webber products. Aside from the decent quality of the grill tray it’s similar tin quality to all the other cheap barbecues, doesn’t even have wheels. In fact with it only being a single burner I was disappointed in the cooking so for this reason I would recommend other double burners at this price point.

It feels like the power washer scene, great reputation companies are forced to launch a low quality product as there are alot of customers looking for a cheap product.

So to summarise, good option at €100 but any more expensive and you are just paying for a brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Just put mine together.

The legs are made of paper(figuratively) but the main BBQ is grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭PreCocious

Have to hard disagree here. I've the Q2200 (which has minor accessory differences) and the construction of the BBQ is excellent. The lid and bases are solid , lightweight but strong and look just as good as it did when bought 3 years ago (it lives in the open air with a cover during winter). The legs are not the strongest but work well. Quality-wise the cooking part is way better than the cheap tinny yokes sold as bargains .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I've been using the same drip tray in my larger BBQ since 2016 when I bought it. I just line the tray it came with with foil and replace the foil occasionally. I'm surprised there's a market for 10 packs of drip trays tbh but obviously there is if Weber are selling them. Absolutely no need to be throwing them out though in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭wassie

The Q series is a portable BBQ that can serve as a main grille, so its never going to have the same performance as a larger 2 or 3 burner grille. Its ideal as we need a camping BBQ. €104 is an absolute bargain.

If people want better performance as a main grille, then they should pay a bit more and go for a bigger BBQ like the Spirit series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭Masala

looking at a Cover but cant get a handle at what exactly is the L x H x D of same when assembled on the Stand and with sides closed in. So in effect - what is measurements when closed up for weekend!

Have an order going to TEMU and might just pick up a cheap one while out over the coming months before moving to the Shed over the winter

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I bought the cover that's in Lidl at the moment for €8. It's a small bit too big but generally fits it fine. Seems ok quality for the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

the cash back arrived in my account this morning. painless process and relatively quick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Also got my €225 this AM, excellent process by Weber.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭rex_turner

Also got my €145 into my account. Updated my timeline below:

Bought and submitted initial application 27-06

Request for cut out barcode and 29-06

Sent barcode 30-06

Received email to confirm my application was approved 01-07

Received email notifying me that I would receive the cash 05-07

Cash in my account 08-07

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭djdunny

cash back received this morning too. Now to get grilling!! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Got mine too - super deal overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭metroburgers

Thanks OP! Did anyone have trouble connecting it to a normal gas cylinder (butane) have the connection switch pushed and pressing down but it's not connecting properly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭sundodger5

You need a different regulator or a bottle of propane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭Masala

I think you need the Grey 'PATIO' gas bottle for this BBQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭wassie

As @sundodger5 & @Masala posted above, you need either

i) 'Patio Gas' grey cylinder with a valve like below to fit the supplied regulator. Patio Gas is essentially propane (similar to the red cylinders).

OR

ii) you need a 'Jumbo' type regulator to fit onto the Butane (yellow) cylinders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Hi has anyone got the 145€ back from the 249€ woodies q2000 deal?

Advertisement