Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

€10k budget for a fun but sensible daily, any suggestions?

Options
  • 07-07-2024 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Have a max of 10k to spend, ideally spend less.
    Looking for something that'd make a sensible daily but would also be a bit of fun to drive.
    Currently driving 250km a week, but could be higher.. Work is a bit scattered so as it stands I'm on a site nearby and it looks like I will be for the foreseeable but prior to this I was driving close to 300km once a week to site. I did get paid mileage money for that though.

I also have an Mx-5.

Fiesta ST is high on the list, and some have shown up in budget.
    Mk5 GTI - First car was a 1.4 Mk5, would love a GTI version.
    Suzuki Swift, heard good things, also quite cheap.
    Fn2 Type R Civic, they've started to go up in price but would love a Type R at some point in my life.
    Honda Fit - they're dirt cheap and I've heard they're a bit of craic but I think I could regret it if I ended up driving further afield.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement