Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Thread

1201202203204205207»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Same As

It is currently closed and available for rent. It must have the highest attrition of tenants of any commercial premises in Killarney in the last 10-15 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Listrydude

Terrible location for a bar really, but agree re high attrition of tenants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lordleitrim

What's the story with the Innisfallen arcade? Walked through if for first time in years recently and it looks dreadful and abandoned. Derelict even. Are there plans for it? It seems to have gone the same way as the Tralee Shopping Centre arcade.

There were plans lodged for it to be redeveloped a few years back. Messy situation with Developer and Tenants at the time. It ended up in the courts. There are still a few (maybe 3) tenants in there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Carnella's Burritos already shut down? Must've been open about six months or so

• Advertisement

Never got the chance to try it, doesn't seem to have been marketed, aside from their Instagram account. Fair play to them for giving it a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭dobman88

Four of us went to Kitty O Se's this evening. Great service and very comfortable restaurant. €179 for 4 mains, 3 desserts and a bottle of wine, which I think represented good value. Portion sizes are just about perfect imo. Any more and I'd have been too full, any less and I'd have felt short changed. Great evening out. And we got to see the Kerry ladies team arrive into town too.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Does anyone know why all the large caravans are parked in Beech Rd. car park? I had difficulty getting a space there yesterday and noticed 8 or 10 taking more than one space, and they were still there when I went into town early this morning.

I thought there was an ordinance against camping in public areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

I see on social media that there's another new bar, Marcy's, opening this week, or last. Anyone know where it is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Cheers. Is it gone in to the premises where Sullys bar was ? Was closed for a few years so good to see it open again if so

Same folks that have Teddy Connor's across the road will be involved here. Wonder will they incorporate the adjoining former Julie's Barber as part of the premises at a point too…

Yeah, that's the spot. And used to be The 98 before Sullys.

Hopefully they do well, always good to see new places open up.

Had been wondering what the story with McSorleys is. I heard tonight that apparently they're hosting asylum seekers, is this true?

Yep. They have been since the 1st Ukrainians arrived here.

Advertisement