Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Parkside 20V 1000M2 robot mower review

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭cuculainn

When the mower docks due to the rain sensor being activated it will not restart until that message is cleared from display.....Is there some setting I can change make it restart mowing automatically???

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Joe555

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It's doing a good job as is so I decided to leave well enough alone. Joe

Excellent thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Gingy_Ste

I've had an issue with one of the back wheels spinning on moss. Has anyone managed to solve this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beneathasteelsky

Having an issue couple of hours after install. Robot was cutting fine, then started beeping whenever the wheels were moving and the blades were cutting at same time. Blades cut fine when robot is stationary. Robot now just drives around, cuts for half second, beeps and repeats the cycle.

Can't see any obstruction underneath. It's 1000m2 20V PMRDA 20-Li B2 model. Has anyone experienced this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 coldfire84

Sas this post about making the mower smart. If there are any tech diy enthusiasts that would like to give it a go

https://github.com/Gabriel-LG/HA_Mower

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭keryl

I am having the same issue, may last 5 minutes and just stop. It says Emergency Stop.

I presume its moisture trapped? I've brought it inside for a few days to see if it can dry out.

I would suggest reset to factory settings. Other than that suggestion I havnt a clew!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭The lips

Where are you guys buying replacement blades for this mower? They take a larger screw diameter than other manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

we got some on Ali express. A box of thirty blades for about €8 as far as I can remember. They seem decent and are a good fit.

Just wondering the same. It seems like a fairly bad design if it never goes back out automatically after a bit of rain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Technophobe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Orebro

Would also really appreciate a link for the replacement blades on Ali if you wouldn’t mind digging out the details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭Sami23

The blades are tiny on these mowers aren't they

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

I think the blades & mounting screw size is different on the 500m Vs the 1000m2 models. Which ones are you looking for?

Only getting around to setting up my 500m2 mower this week and have a quick question about laying out the boundary cable in relation to corners.

I understand for internal corners it's best to do 2 x 45 degree angles to take the corner but how do you go about laying out the wire for outside a 90 degree corner - attach sketch hopefully shows what I mean. Can they be just done at 90 degrees ?

Tia

It should be fine whatever way you do it..the idea is really to stagger the turn so that the mower is not trying to make complete angled revolutions which will slow it down returning to base and may also lead to it ending up outside the area when it attempting to turn this way and that in sharp order…so smooth out the turns as best you can is all…

Ok so maby a curve around the outside corner rather than a sharper bend.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

folks - I have one of these for sale, working fine but just not compatible with dog or kids. Drop me a DM if interested

Advertisement