Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 7

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

My biggest issue is getting variants of models in the updates. I don't want another Audi TTS, I want something we don't have. Bog standard or moderately sporty stuff like a 90s CRX or Del-sol.

I want more shítboxes and a reason to race 400-500pp cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Put a few hours into this over the last few days. Saw the weekly challenge has a car for the reward for doing all 5, so managed to get them done in an hour or so. Last one was rhw hardest, I didn't seem to have a car thay let could compete, so I searched and saw the 3rd fastest pro time was done in the Hyundai VGT, so I bought that, downtuned it as rough as I could (full ballast, race clutch kit, and I think 80% on both Power Restrictor and ECU). Hard tyres and I only had to pit on the 8th lap to refuel while the rest seem to need to pit twice. Winning by the halfway point and finished having lapped all but second and third. Won the Dodge Tomahawk VGT.

Then I did the second new licence, A. Got gold in all them and got the AMG Black group car. Then decided to try and finish the normal licence. Only have the final race to do, and last I left it I was 4.007 seconds off the gold. After 5 hours of grinding last night, I'm now only 0.074 seconds away... it hurt to stop but it was well past bed time. Wouldn't mind but I still fail 90% of the time within the first 5 bends... anyone who drove that Porsche in real life in the wet has mahoooooooosive balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭chonix

Same here. Can't get enough of them Skylines. Fancy a try out of the new acquisitions? :)

And finally. I've put it down to the new controller. Was getting laps 2-3 seconds above the 2.25, and when I just got it there I got 2.24.2 which makes no sense to me! But, done and dusted finally. Hope the new ones don't take as long...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Re: New tracks. I think we're probably going to just get a new variant of an existing track next time after this week. Whispers are the Bugatti course in Le Mans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,959 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Online races over the weekend? I'll send you a message via Playstation when I'm on.

🤩😍🤩

It drives very smoothly; has a more refined interior rather than the regular old NSXs; which I love as well. Handles like a dream

Well, I took out my F40 for its first race. It was the two lap race at the Nordschleife which is part of the weekly challenges.

Lovely car to drive and to look at.

😍

Too bad you didn't stick the Benetton livery to it! 🤣

F40 was one of the first diecast cars got when young; very glad to see that car in action in GT7.

I had to take it to the paintshop 🙄 now it looks like a rally car 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I think I have the high RPM turbo in my F40, makes it very twitchy and lively to drive. Had to look up a tune for the handling as it was understeering quite bad. Beautiful car, I have the Lego model of it haha

Bought the F50 last week so need to earn a bit of money for the NSX. Bought the rest of the cars this week. So far only taken the Skyline out on the weekly race, decent enough power in it as stock. Had no idea there was an R31!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭flazio

It's a credit to the game and a bit scary that I thought this was a real picture.

I should be driving these more.

Lancia Delta:

Lancia Stratos:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Has anyone beaten that **** Lake Maggiore One Hour race?
    I’ve watched so many videos and can mostly get 1.58 laps but still nowhere near it.
    Even when I am doing well the AI catches up and just knocks you off the track.
    Just gave up now as a controller was about to be smashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I've done it, but I can't remember why. Just jumped on for a few laps, and there's a lot of time to be found in the fast left right left and left again (sector 3 in the circuit experience) by pushing the car onto the curbing and taking liberties with the track limits, same with the slow part of section 5. Have you got gold in all the circuit experience for the track?

I have gold in all but the last sector, last night I managed to get into first place and Rubilar just hit the back of me going into turn 1 and spun me into the grass and when I got back onto the track I was in 10th.

I’ve given up on that race now, I’ve gold in every sector and still can’t get near it.

The next update will be announced on 6th July.

Hopefully we will get some new tracks.

Why can't they add some up to date group 3 and 4 cars??

I get that people like road cars for offline but online racing is only good in those groups (as the bop works)

• Advertisement

I assume because a lot of us grew up with the OG GT's and they were all about road cars, cars one could actually afford in real life (as far as my memory goes anyway). I'm still waiting for them to add the Mitsubishi Galant!! And a few Mirages/Colts wouldn't go astray. More 90s cars please! Seems to be a consensus among fans too, the road cars are just more fun, unique and don't all more or less feel the same. I get the BOP thing, but road cars will always be better fun to drive, especially in VR.

Got my Master IA licence last night. Have the first time trial for the Master Super just 0.4 seconds off gold, but something tells me it's gonna take a while to get all gold…

Sweet. I correctly predicted the Nations Cup winner so got a nice mill. Then the 2 viewer roulette tickets bagged me a Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 and a Lamborghini Veneno '14! Roulette tickets didn't disappoint for once twice.

(I'm crap at photos)

I would love to see this coming to the game:

The Panoz Esperante GTR-1.

The sound 🤩😍🤩

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

So, @Jordan 199 how's GT7 compared to Forza (since I no longer have an XBox) ? Might get this when it's next on sale.

I prefer GT7 to the latest Forza Motorsport game. That's all I'm saying about that.

At around 8:35…. whoa; you can really feel that roar!

Nice find! Haven't had that car in my radar; been lately fixed in Sauber / Nissan GR1 cars…

So I won the Toyota TS030 Hybrid. A very very good car to drive.

And here it is next to the GT-One (TS020):

Loving the new physics model in the update this morning, new track and cars too

• Advertisement

The cars bounce more and it gives you a better feeling of the contact you have with the road, far more an ACC feel if you've played it

Advertisement