Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options
1495051525355»

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They seem to have nerfed the bing searches even more since yesterday. Now it seems I will only get points for 4 searches and then have to wait half an hour or so before I can do another 4. Before yesterday you could just do them until they were all done provided you left a few seconds between each search.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It just worked as normal there for me!

Few tips from what I encounter, most days!

If you are clicking along in the explore more boxes, then usually around 5 get counted, before it stops counting anymore. Click into the search box and search something new by typing, it'll start counting again.

Always use the daily puzzle, even if there's no points associated with it today, click skip puzzle and your brought to a bunch of backgrounds, in a carousel. Click on each one of these, they each count as a search!

Click into the daily 10pts searches, they often have explore more boxes in the right hand pane, to continue with points.

If the above stop counting, you can always do nonsense searches, that will still work, like a general word followed by a number! Chicken, Chicken 1, Chicken 2 etc…

I count it about 5-7 seconds needed, but I usually give 10 seconds between searches. I'll throw up a stopwatch on the screen or my phone and make a new search every 10 secs!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I actually type all my searches It started working normally again once I had the 60pts for mobile searches done which is odd.

Dammit, took me ages to write that post 😆

Working away again so! Could be a sign of things to come though, knowing M$

Haha well there was still some good info there, didn't know about the carousel after skip puzzled, I usually just hit back there!

• Advertisement

I did myself for ages until I spotted the points going up one day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,606 ✭✭✭Treppen

Anyone do the Ambassadors program, I get the feeling I'm the only person in Ireland who bothers. Anyway... the nerfwinds are also a coming there! Nothing turning in for the last 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Same here. There are 2 tasks stuck for me - a Forza one and downloading Calisto Protocol.

I've been doing the ambassador stuff since season 22.

Only recently enough reached level 4.

There seems to be a few stuck quests at the moment alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

4 quests stuck for me now…

• Advertisement

On their Discord, they are at least aware of it, though there hasn't been an update in 5 days… :(

Advertisement