Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help extending WiFi distance.

• 10-07-2024 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hello all, I live in a cabin in the back garden of my families home. They have a fibre optic broadband but I can't connect to it, i'm about 12ft from the rear door and about 20ft or so from the new router (which is the smallest router i've ever seen, so about 20 or so feet in total from the router). If I got a WiFi repeater and put it as close to the rear door as possible should that help? i'm thinking about getting one that you can just plug into an electric socket. I intend to use it to play my Xbox if etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I've tried watching YouTube videos etc but they're kinda confusing.

Comments

Advertisement