Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Also didn't she abandon her own baby, Martha?

I think it's unlikely she'd make it through the vetting process to qualify for fostering, with her past as a parent and the fact she doesn't have her own home, among other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Ridiculous tipping into Alf saying she’ll do it anyway when it is his house she’d be bringing and kid to.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Photobox

Whatever happened with Bree going away with Doctors without Borders.. instead we have yet another love life storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AFAIR she cancelled as her dad was sick and then Remi had the motorbike crash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Jeez, Tane is getting on my nerves now, I used to like the character until all the ‘finders keepers’ debacle with the baby, Rose was bending over backwards to help him, she should have just locked him up there and then and given us a break from him for a while.

• Advertisement

Yes I like him but he is a head wrecker over the baby, he did wrong

Do these kind of check ins generally have a specific time you need to be there at? The story getting more ridiculous with him acting like the baby he kidnapped.

Why would Leah and Justin get a desk for Theo in the garage a few days before his final exam and then he is studying at home anyway 🤷‍♀️

Kirby I assume is paying all the bills from her writing royalties, she should tell lazy fcekers Remi and Eden to get jobs, is Remi still busking?

Absolutely. Wtf does Eden, Kirby and Remi do all day. Is Australian dole good? Somehow I doubt it is. They are no spring chickens either for that layabout lifestyle.

• Advertisement

The great Doctors of Northern Districts could save the lives of Remi, Eden, Mack, Cash, Roo, Leah and Justin despite being on deaths door due to Shooting, motorcycle accident, car crashes, explosion, heart attack and all sorts (regular characters) but couldn't save the life of poor Stevie (not a regular character) pity I liked her.

Weird they extended the saga of the kidnapping through the shooting. Maybe Tane trying to stop the guy will end up being some positive in court.

Definitely will help him in court. Doubt he is leaving the soap, I was wondering how he would get away with it and that will be it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

I thought Tane would have caught the guy yesterday and that would be the end of his case - 'Local hero saves the Bay so we can now forget he stole a baby'. No doubt his attempt to catch the nutter will go in his favour.

Remi is being a dick. He was with Stevie for all of 5 minutes and you'd think they were married for years the way he's carrying on. As if Cash didn't already blame himself for leaving her on the beach (with nearly 100 other people around her), Remi had to stick the boot in and blame him too. Unlikely he'd have saved her even if he was standing beside her at the time of the shooting. Stalker/shooter guy had a good aim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Acosta

Where are all the kids gone in Summer Bay??It's like The Temple Of Doom.

I wish the shooter had took out a few more

Theo is probably the youngest

No more talk of Summer Bay High anymore, I miss the days of "Flathead" Principal Donald Fisher

Please Bree do us all a favour and go to Italy 🙏

No such luck. Just more boring Bree and Remi, will they or won't they..zzzz. seriously dull couple.

• Advertisement

I was hoping Tane's lawyer would stay around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Remi is a terrible human being

100%, his girlfriend was just murdered (they had agreed to give it a go) and he is moping after Bree. Really wish the two of them would just leave, doctors without borders are calling..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭con747

Going by Mondays episode Dana is the biggest child in summer bay.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

I wonder why they keep playing up the Maori culture thing particularly at Australian pace at the moment. Maybe the writers have an agenda. I could understand it if it was aboriginal Australian but Maori is a New Zealand culture. It seems to me that many colonial whites don't realise that they have a culture too. Celtic, Scandinavian, Slavic, etc, all rich cultures.

The new character I am referring to is mixed yet they are only interested in talking about one side of his heritage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

ooh some mystery in the Bay! whats behind the stuff being washed up on shore? its quite sad that this excites me I know!!😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

So now Mackenzie has just realised that she can’t trust her married doctor who she started an affair with while he was stringing his wife along with the idea of having a baby. And now she sees him having chats with a new young pretty brunette patient. Poor Mackenzie, you silly silly girl.

Her getting mad and jealous he was in contact with his estranged wife was ludicrous

At least they are not showing them heading into the sunset. Not a bother. Not yet anyway..

• Advertisement

Irene picks up a "sick dying" stranger and brings her home, now the con is on

Advertisement