Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schemes supports for technically not a 1st time Buyer

• 04-11-2023 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

i am looking to buy at the minute but its seems i am not technically a first time buyer because i have inherited my parents house (while they retain right of residence til they pass) but i have no intent to make it my primary place of residence for 10 years at least. Banks say its 3.5 my salary i can take out but I could be eligible for an exemption it might not be a big deal if not cause i there is only so much i want to repay each month.

I dont know where this leaves my it seems that I still might be eligible for Help to Buy but i cant find anything for definite. For first home scheme it seems like i am out.

Are there any other schemes that might be out there?

Does any one know anymore or is really a broker/advisor solicitor that will tell me.

Comments

Advertisement