Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about carvery in Croke park

Options
  • 12-07-2024 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, bringing my 5 year old to the football tomorrow. Juvenile tickets were only available in certain stands, so we are in the lower Davin. Will I be able to access the carvery restaurant in the lower Cusack, or is that only available to premium ticket holders? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Trampas

15 years since I was in premium but I thought it was just that area. Burger and chips etc in normal areas or just bring your own packed lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Yeah I've only ever been in it when I've had a premium ticket but wasn't sure whether I just didn't know how to access it otherwise.

Thanks, better to know in advance for these things

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

It's open to the Cusack. Premium have their own. As you said Davin is an issue as the gates will be closed on the walk around for the lower stands out the back. I'm guessing if you're think the carvery you'll be in early enough so I would recommend walking from Davin to the Cusack until you meet the gates, pop up the nearest entrance into the stand proper and walk across a few seats the down the next exit into the Cusack proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Good place that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

This should win an award for the most Irish question asked on boards in quite some time. GAA. Children. Carvery. No notes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭kala85

Lads any other recommendations for something to eat in or around croke park or Dublin city centre on the day of the match

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭verizon

Fagans is where I go for a cavery but the pressure of getting and holding a table is palpable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭kala85

Any recommendations from coming from the south side of the city

Advertisement