Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forest Fest - Emo, Co. Laois - 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I don't think they sold 5000 tickets on year 1.

I wasn't there so couldn't say but was told 3000 or thereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

There's a Clashfinder up for this. Just needs stage times to be announced to make it right.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Well we've got the times for the Fleadh Stage anyays.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

They're still listing Donal Lunny. I thought he was recovering from surgery and that's why The Bothy Band had cancelled their NCH shows?

Yeah wondering this too although it is only a 45 minute set. I have to admit they are a bit scatty releasing the timetables so near to the event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭covey09

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Dates wrong, no?

looks like they didn't update the dates from last years table😄

• Registered Users Posts: 10 RangerToby

I'm ill at the mo and so board... I'll get on the case of updating the clashfinder

The weather has been nice here in Galway I'm hearing decent reports from crew on-site that its nice there too, hopefully the weather stays consistent for the festival weekend.

• Advertisement

Just seen the farming weather there, they are calling it wet and windy for Friday and Saturday and better on Sunday. Wellies and full wets id say

I spoke too soon, apparently lashing there now.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Always_Running

The Amy Winehouse band, Jenny Greene headlining on the Forest/main stage on Friday and Saturday a bit of surprise.

They might be on last, but they're not headlining. There were lots of complaints about the headliners finishing really late last year so they've obviously taken that feedback on board and moved things around.

Right folks that's me crashing out for the night, bags packed and off in the morning to Dublin and getting picked up and driving to the festival site. Won't be online again till following Monday and I'll give a Boards review and then my blog review. 😊 Hope to meet some of you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Hi Folks, does anyone know if you need a different camervan ticket if you are in a Campervan? We just have regular weekend tickets…

Thanks

I contacted them but no reply !!!

Yes, you need a campervan ticket. They're sold out.

Are we in trouble so ?? We have a campervan ticket….

Oops

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,613 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Your previous post said you only had regular weekend tickets........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I'd imagine they meant to type we don't have a campervan ticket?

You need a weekend camping ticket and a campervan ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

One Campervan ticket per Campervan and one Weekend ticket for each Person

• Subscribers Posts: 41,613 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

managed to pick up two saturday tickets

engine alley, pogueology, andrew strong, glasvegas, harvest, the year grunge broke, OCS, The Cult, Kerbdog, hamsandwich

looking good!

I phrased that terribly..Thanks for the replies.

We have a Campervan ticket and each of us have a weekend ticket so we should be fine.

If it's half as much fun as last year it should be great…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Last year was fantastic, the only thing to complain about was the weather and even that looks like it might play along this time.

Roll on Friday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Just back from a stroll around Emo, things shaping up nicely, sun shining, place looks great. I'm sure ye'll have a ball

Advertisement