Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2024 AH thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Harry Kane? why would we support him? if he was in any way Irish he would be playing for Ireland not England.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Given how it went when she endorsed Hilary Clinton, not a good omen for England.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Manc-Red_

England playing a top tier team tonight and I honestly can’t see them avoiding defeat.

3-1 Esp for me

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭Gusser09

I'll go 2 nill england. I think they will jammy it

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ledwithhedwith

Bloody Sunday on before the game is gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Ronnie Whelan called Bellingham "Bellamy" twice in his pre match interview....

Worse than Biden.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭archfi

Cup final night.

It has to be Spain for me.

Especially as I’ve just watched a bit of the BBC pre game coverage! 🤢🤮

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,817 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Another deaf dog game - hard to call.

I am sticking with the team I thought would win it out at the start - Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 34,811 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

It's flares up the arse time.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭GHendrix

It’s mad how different both team’s tournaments have been.

Spain have been brilliant and had to beat the likes of Croatia. Italy, Germany and France to reach the final.

England have been terrible. Easy group and easy run to the final and even at that they’ve needed last minute goals and dodgy pens to make the final.

All logic says Spain should win this. And yet I can’t help but feel that England are going to do it somehow. Whether it’s individual brilliance, a dodgy pen or some bad decision etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭wazzzledazzle

Boarding a flight in 15 minutes , so only be home for the final 10 minutes or so. I expect Spain to be leading 2-0 by then 😬

RTE played That’s Entertainment by The Jam during the England tournament journey to the final montage!😁

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,871 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

A smash of glass and the rumble of boots
    An electric train and a ripped up phone booth
    Paint splattered walls and the cry of a tomcat
    Lights going out and a kick in the balls...

Thats entertainment.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

'Ready to endu...enjoy'

Freudian from Peter Collins

'I'm told he's renowned, I've never heard of him'

At least Darragh was honest 😂

Toni Kroos singing the official tournament song???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭sully123

Throw this out for the evening that's in it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,230 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

If you are that affected by it maybe you should not watch the BBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,302 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Thought England would win this from the start.

I see no reason to change my opinion yet.

hopefully the match isn’t as bland as this shyte

Enshittification reigns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Come on Spain.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

G'wan Chiellini ya mad bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

What a conundrum watch bbc and their biased commentary or listen to the insufferable whelan and Moloney. BBC it is

VAMOS ESPANA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Spain to do it, comfortable enough in the end. England haven't meet an attack as good as Spain yet, it'll be a rude awakening for them.

Also England's goals so far have been a moment of individual brilliance or a massive slice of luck for Kane, they don't open up teams like Spain can.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Ronnie Whelan and Darragh Maloney spotted in Berlin singing " 10 German bombers"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

England will fall to the first top tier side they've met in the whole competition. Spain would win this game handily four out of five times they play.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,389 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

very cagey low risk football from both teams.. Spain the better side so far. English defending really deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭.Donegal.

Spain 80% possession

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

The mute button is useful in these scenarios, put some nice music on in the background then sit back and enjoy

Advertisement