Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,516 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

the crowd gets paid a few dollars to attend. they may be looking for more, danger, money so to speak.

I still don't think trump will win. getting nicked in the ear by a bit of glass, or the whole thing being staged, I don't think is going to change the minds of anyone voting for him or against him. he is a vile human being, but the money and owners behind all the big media companies seem to be pushing for a trump win. all for paying less tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Shan Doras

Yerwan Carrie Jade would only be the very top tip of the iceberg of all the bogus disability allowance claims that were approved following a phone or zoom doctors appointment during de-covid, Indeed Carrie Jade would still be getting away with it only for she drew attention to herself so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

She almost genuinely does have a disability, by virtue of her extreme personality disorder she can’t undertake normal employment

a bit of a Foyre in Coolock, though Joe loves a good Foyre he will stay clear of this one.

as a yew kay resident and outside of the EU, should she not be their problem ? or maybe she is just a thief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Shan Doras

AFAIK, The common travel area which predates the EU covers social welfare entitlements

I avoided all the trump rubbish over the weekend, so won't be listening to the half-wits that will be calling in/or contacted by the liveline

LORD CODDLE OF DOLLYER

Attempted assignation of Trump - Joe can’t sleep

What are your feelings of the implications for Amerikay and Oireland?

Holly Willoughby, planned murder. More like that.

Gorey Guardian (where Joe has been recently) the word “blood” is dangerous when used in media.

Jesus Christ, the other topics sound even worse than the trump one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Joe is back, summer must be over.

The Trump shooting - are you listening in the USA . Call Joe now

Something about Holly Wibblywobbly.

Sponsors of the GAA and some Nazi connection. Joe started rambling a bit and I switched off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭Tow

Today in Studio S7.1:

• Command Chair: Joe. He will be "with us all Summer" back from de well earned holidays.
    • Guest Chairs: Empty.

Possible Topics:

• Joe is a great lad altogether.
    • Stuff de Researchers found on social media.
    • Donald Trump Assassination: What are the implications for Yanks? US listeners please call us.
    • Wonderful Wonderful civilization where you can buy guns but cannot buy pints.
    • Liam Finally: Planed to kidnap wumans like Holly Willoughby, now in goal.
    • GAA Bashing: Blood and Fuffus makes (Gorey?) lad nervous, will lead to the death of millions like in Nazi Germany.

Banned Topics:

• Wolfe Tone vs Montrose
    • State of Hospitals
    • De Unwell
    • De Undocumented
    • RVM Machine Tax
    • Inflation
    • Lack of Doctors
    • Lack of Dentists
    • Lack of Gaffs
    • Lack of punishment for Crime

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Just enjoying lunch, but at around 12.40 pm I heard a voice on the Radio. Oh ****, he's back!!. Then one of the topics (if Joe gets to it) someone complaning about the use of the word "blood" in GAA ads etc and somehow linking it to the Holocaust. Correct me if I heard that incorrectly. Bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭archfi

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,976 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Attempted assignation of Trump - Joe can’t sleep

Maybe listen to Katie's shows over the last while will send him beddy-byes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,308 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Maybe talk about dat dere Crown Paints factory buuuuurrrrrnnnnnnniiiiiinnnnnggggggg.

I’m not in da our of our taxes paying for her issues. She should be back in south-west England, it’s lovely there. Except she’s probably too well known there.

Might be worth it for all de amateur commandos and Arnies ringing in with der extensive knowledge of weaponry and bullet trajectories.

Fair play to dem for taking de time out in between black op missions to ring in to an inconsequential Irish radio programme to divulge der knowledge.

Thank dem for der service.

I'll be very surprised if the Trump assassination attempt section doesn't go thusly:

1. USA caller 1 - Irish w/affected accent blaming Trump on getting shot/staging it
    2. USA caller 2 - Irish w/o affected accent blaming Trump on getting shot/staging it
    3. USA caller 3 - American from Alabama declaring divine intervention (not just saying it, but believing it) saved Trump
    4. Irish callers - a mixed bag of blaming Trump on getting shot/staging it
    5. American professor(s) at Maynooth University - blaming Trump on getting shot/staging it

I had to turn off the radio this morning as I could not stand the same rhythm as above on both RTE and Newstalk (PK ought to be ashamed of himself and his TDS)

I'll give Duffy a go as I need some hope of unintentional comedy to get the taste of aul KT outta me mouth!

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Pennsylvania has a large Irish ancestry alright!

• Advertisement

Ah tis Joe, howrye pet?

Maureen Ryan is an american in Cark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

He's back, and this time its personal.

Merica y'all

LOL, welcome home Duffy!

LOL @ the funereal voyse.

Civil War

Glorious

Both sides and de media have done der job well. Got to give it to dem.

immigration? 😮 really?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭shearforce

we don't need no civil war,

feeds the rich while it buries the poor

Forget all this hyper emotional crap, get the Call of Duty experts on about the shed roof and the whys and hows and whats and the secret service being crap

• Advertisement

"both [candidates] are sick in their own way"

Advertisement