Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil service Clerical officer 2023 to be called in 2024

• 07-07-2024 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

What is your experience like in relation to the time after completing the Garda vetting and being called to start work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Newbie12345The

Vetting took less than a week when I was offered a vacancy and usually you give a 4 week notice period

• Registered Users Posts: 7 emmajean100

I was contacted by clearance officer and ask to provide extra documentation as this was required for my proposed appointment in the justice department, filled out the vetting forms today but I’m still wondering if that’s a definite for the job or not it was very vague

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭pygmaliondreams

Just about guaranteed yeah you'll hear from Justice HR once the extra documentation goes through, in my case it was after a couple weeks.

They won't give you any definitive wording until they're giving you the contract to fill out.

Advertisement