Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communications AP comp

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 APComms123

Not sure have heard minimum of 15. Think there were approximately 25 people in this batch of interviews so approx 10 may not have qualified, but again that is guesswork.

I heard it's 16 total who got through. There will be another batch of candidates called forward for interview now in the new year. Likely to be a bigger batch overall, about 50 people perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 3 irishtallguy

Hi All, good to see this competition moving. Would anyone who was called to the latest batch of interviews mind sharing what their application score was? I think you needed 186 and above to get called to the first batch of interviews and the minimum score to be put on the list was in the 90s.

I scored in the 130s so would be interested in seeing how it is moving down and if there is any realistic chance of being called in future rounds.

Thanks!

From what I have heard there will be another round of people called in the new year - I scored low 180's to be called in the 2nd batch of interviews, but apparently about 50 people will be called to next round of interviews. I think anything around 110-120 might be called? Maybe a bit lower/higher than that.

Also, a call went out today to anyone already on the panel for expressions of interest in An Garda Siochana - wondering if anyone has any insight on it? I'm thinking I'll probably stick to waiting for a department

• Registered Users Posts: 42 parisee88

Has anyone been called since last year or is this thread a tumbleweed? :)

• Advertisement

Would also love to hear if anyone has been called for interview in 2024 and what their score was. I am in the 130s. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PDF2024

I reached out to PAS earlier in the week. They have brought about 55 people forward for interview so far, but no news on what they scored to be called forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 parisee88

Despite calling 50 plus people, have come across very few who have gotten these roles, wonder will they run new competition next year

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,472 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Wrong thread, apologies.

Post edited by The Black Oil on

I also heard back from them. They have called 54 so far with around 1 year left in the competition. I scored in the 130s which they said placed me around 100. No indication of how many (if any) will be called for future interviews.

• Advertisement
Advertisement