Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skull and Bones

Options
  • 15-07-2024 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Anyone playing it? I'm kingpin 22 atm and i'm just waiting on the po8 to level my brig up to its max level (I have all the matts etc.)

It doesn't seem like as many people are playing it as I thought there would be as this is my first season and i'm ranked in the top 4000 on the weekly leaderboard even though I didn't have any paticular strategy for the season as I had to learn the game from scratch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

One of the bigger flops/let-downs in recent gaming memory

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Sponge25

I kinda like it tbh. I played black flag and it'd be nice to have certain features from BF such as boarding other ships with your crew etc. As long as they keep it fresh with decent content every season i'll keep playing it. I don't like the fact you lose all your upgrades and manufacturies every season but as long as there's enough good content to make the grind worth while I don't mind too much.

What do you keep at the end of the season? Surely you keep your ships and their upgrades etc?

Advertisement